PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview; revisited

prdesigns
08-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Well, as I hang my head:sad: I did not get the part time Elementary School Secretary position. Thank you for all of your vibes and well wishes... I'm greatly disappointed and going back to lurkdom, for a bit!

Happy Weekend to you all!!

Christie
08-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Don't be discouraged. All that means is it wasn't the right job for you and the right one is still waiting!!!!!!

Vintagegal
08-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Peggy.....don't be too disappointed. You know what? Some four years ago, I thought FOR SURE I was going to get this bank management position. I had it all figured out. A handsome salary, and I would only be required to work two Saturdays a month. Well, I didn't get it.

One month later, I landed a Monday - Friday job at a local college (no working on Saturdays) and even a higher salary.

I believe (strongly believe) that things happen for a reason. And, if you were not the 'right person' for the job (in their opinion) then there is something else out there that is much better for you, in every way possible. Don't give up! You're worth so much more than you think!

hutchink
08-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Everything does happen for a reason! The right job is just out there waiting for you Peggy! Hold you head up HIGH! HUGS!

cindi
08-15-2008, 10:01 PM
but I think the gals are right..something better is out there waiting for you
:wubclub:

maxiesmom
08-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh so sorry, Peggy. A better one will be coming your way!!

threefriends91
08-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Oh Peggy l'm so sorry but l have to agree with the other ladies..l believe their is a better job just waiting for you..God is good and he knows what you need..Keep your head up and give thanks for the new job that is to come...

iloveflipflops
08-16-2008, 05:45 AM
I'm sorry Peggy you didnt' get the job. Here's a big hug!!

ccstampin12
08-16-2008, 08:18 AM
Aww, So Sorry!
I hope you find something you will love very soon!
HUGS
Joanie

Darleneh710
08-16-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi Peggy, sorry you didn't get the job. I do agree with the ladies that if you didn't get it then it was the right job for you. Hang in there the right job for you is still out there. Good luck and keep up the positive thoughts!
t/c

jazzypurple853
08-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Sorry you didn't get the job. I agree with everyone else, something else better in on the horizon for you.

teabear
08-16-2008, 11:14 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping it would be the right job. I'm hoping maybe the right job is still out there waiting for you.