PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Profile Sats- Members Galleries

lost luggage
12-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi Sherry,

When I view my profile via the members gallery, should the profile statistics be updated automatically? Mine is blank...date registered, number of posts, etc.

Thanks,
Julie

Erin K
12-18-2006, 12:21 AM
I see your stats. :mask:

lost luggage
12-18-2006, 12:44 AM
That's weird...are you sure? Mine are blank here. Did you go in through member's galleries and then into my profile from there? The only thing in there is my birthday. ?

Sherry
12-18-2006, 06:09 AM
I checked and, yep, they are blank.

You can edit your gallery profile by clicking on your avatar and then choosing "edit my profile". I'm not sure why it just doesn't use the forum profile, but it doesn't. Perhaps it's because the gallery profile hack was added months after the forums were installed and it can't pick up "old" data. I'm wondering if it will work for newly registered members? Hmm, I will have to wait and see for a newly registered member to upload an image.

Because of what I mentioned above, you will not be able to see your registration date but you can edit the rest of the stuff.

Cheers!

lost luggage
12-18-2006, 11:55 AM
I guess I will keep an eye out too. If I edit in that information, will it stay status? The # of posts information should update automatically I would think.

Thanks, Sherry