PDA

View Full Version : Problems uploading pics to gallery from a URL

1of2shoes
12-17-2006, 10:35 PM
I thought maybe I'd try posting my pics in this gallery from the page on 2peas. Can I do that? I tried putting in the URL from the specific page (not the gallery page) that I had them posted on, but I can't seem to make it work.

Let's see if I did this right: Upload photos. Then using the second section, I pasted in the URL from 2ps. It says it's uploading and down on the bottom of my screen it say DONE, but it does nothing.

Am I putting the URL in the wrong place or am I trying to do something I'm not supposed to do?

Sherry
12-18-2006, 05:56 AM
Yes, you can upload photos from a URL.

Here's how.
Go to your 2Peas gallery
Click on the image that you want to upload. The image, as you know, will enlarge on your screen.
If you are using Mozilla browser, right click on the image and choose "Show Image" from the menu. You should now see the image all by itself with nothing else on the screen and the URL should end in .jpg (or .gif, whichever you originally uploaded). Use this URL to upload your photo into the Shack gallery.
If you are using IE, right click on the image and choose properties. Copy the URL from here. It should end in .jpg (or .gif, whichever you originally uploaded). Use this URL to upload your photo into the Shack gallery.Secondly, be sure that the image you are trying to transfer is not over the maximum size of 500kb.

Hope this helps!
Sherry