PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Snowman Pre-Orders

Sherry
08-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Hi ladies,

I am currently in talks with a stamp production company to get our Snowman stamp made. I am waiting on the final price and then I will begin taking pre-orders later today.

As of right now, the cost of the stamp unmounted and on cling foam will be $13.60. This price includes the cost of production, taxes, shipping to me, and then shipping to you. It also includes a 50 cent Paypal fee. For every payment that is sent to my account, PayPal "takes" their cut. I don't think we will even persue the mounted versions as the cost goes way up, especially the shipping costs!

I don't have an exact date yet as to when our stamps will be ready for shipping to you. I'm trying to obtain that information as we speak. As soon as I know, I will pass it along.

I am only going to do one run of this stamp so please keep that in mind. Pre-Orders will be open until Friday, August 29th. I know this is a very short window but in order for you to get your stamp in time for holiday card making, we have to move fast.

Some members were asking if it was possible to order more than one stamp and the answer is Yes!

Here is some important information to keep in mind.

1. Since payments are being accepted until August 29th only, I cannot accept checks for payment on the stamp. PayPal or Credit Card only please.

2. Because my current paypal account is set up to receive Stamp Shack membership fees, I can't use the same account to receive payments for the stamp. Doing so would require me to change settings and that would affect the Stamp Shack membership process (ie. it would no longer work). So, I have set up a separate paypal account ([email protected]) for receiving stamp payments. I just wanted to let you all know so that you wouldn't worry about why the payment wasn't going to the Stamp Shack bank account. Don't send any money right now, though, as I'm still waiting for the final price of the manufacturing. When I get final pricing, I will post a proper order form on the main page of the website.

*UPDATE* Pre-orders are now being accepted. Please see the main page of the website for more information. Also, I was able to have the payments directed to The Stamp Shack bank account without having to change any settings!

logcabincreations
08-20-2008, 09:11 AM
So we can go ahead now and Pre-order....right? I just go to my paypal account and send money to your address?

Just making sure.

GrammaStamper
08-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Sherry, is this Canadian or US dollars? I was about to send a payment, but forgot that PayPal gives us this choice. Thanks.

Sherry
08-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Don't send any payments yet, ladies. I'm still waiting for final pricing from the manufacturer. I will put a proper order form on the main page of the website later today :)

Mrs. StampFantasy
08-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi Sherry!
Can i have a stamp too? I can pay with pay pal, but i live in Germany.

Tantalize
08-20-2008, 11:17 AM
Whoopie is all I can say! Until further instructions....

Sherry
08-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi Sherry!
Can i have a stamp too? I can pay with pay pal, but i live in Germany.

Absolutely - I will ship to Germany.

frankiesue
08-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Sherry please can I have one.........to

only problem is I go on holiday Friday... will I be able to pay you by paypal before then????

Mrs. StampFantasy
08-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Absolutely - I will ship to Germany.

Yeah i would like one:nod: !!!!!

Sherry
08-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Pre-orders are now being accepted. Please see main page of the website for more information!

frankiesue
08-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks for that Sherry...

Have ordered mine.............

look forward to receiving it..

suzi_f
08-20-2008, 07:53 PM
I got mine!! Woohoo!! Also, found out I still had a credit on my PayPal account. Cool!