PDA

View Full Version : This weeks Ribbon Winners are UP! *Ü*

Creative Team
08-20-2008, 10:53 PM
come and see what caught our attention this last week...

kimmyqtgirl
08-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Congrats and great job girls!

LaurieU
02-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Where I can find these? Sorry, new to the site.

MidwestStamper
02-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Where I can find these? Sorry, new to the site.

Laurie--this post is from last August. We are not currently doing this any more. The Creative Team is taking a break. Not sure what the future status is for this feature.

Far North
02-20-2009, 12:14 AM
sorry duplicate post

Far North
02-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Lidia is right that there is not currently an active creative team but you certainly get alot of great ideas by checking out the Creative Corner on the center of the toolbar above. There you will find details for 4 challenges per month for a full year complete with instructions for the challenges as well as the selected winners and all the contributions to each challenge. Also you will find "double take" and "I spy" ribbon winners which were weekly gallery selections for outstanding features that the creative team what to acknowledge to all the shackies. You are most welcome to soak in the lots of creative ideas from the Creative Corner for inspiration. If you have any other questions just leave another post.

JBgreendawn
03-03-2009, 10:39 PM
it flipped me out seeing this with an "one week old" as the date on it... (seeing as im pretty sure its something i posted...lol)

*waves*
Hi, remember me? :)

Far North
03-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Oh Stacy so very good to see you here! And you thought you were confused by this earlier post...but then I was surprised to see your current post! We might just keep this going in circles for months LOL!!!
Hey, I hope you are going leave some pictures of your beautiful work in our gallery...and why don't you stay a spell too!!!