PDA

View Full Version : The first of many high school football games start tonight

iloveflipflops
08-22-2008, 06:58 PM
and even though Emily is driving herself now she can't drive because for the 6 months she isn't allowed by law to drive past 9 pm so I am STILL driving her. UGH!! HA HA

My3Ds
08-22-2008, 07:05 PM
I loved going to hs football games, but then again I was riding with my boyfriend not having to drive my kids. Does Charlie like to stay and watch the games?

Christie
08-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I went to one once on a date. Well I told him to stay where he was I was running over to say to a friend's parents and when I came back he was gone looking for me. I never found him so I left without him! LOL!! He called me about an hour later and was still looking for me!

tojoco
08-22-2008, 07:39 PM
While Tom is a big football fan, I never got into it BUT now I'm hoping that all the Georgia Tech games will be televised so I can see if I can get a peek of Corey at the games. Tom doesn't think we'll be able to get the games here but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

CharityHand
08-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Football season is so much fun when you're in HS. At least you get to be a part of it for one more year! :)

My DH is doing his first paying referee game tonight and I'm going to make something with my paper and stamps. I LOVE football season!

Sherri, my DH occasionally refs games out towards Charlotte. How funny would it be if he worked a game out your way! He's the good looking one in the black and white shirt. Keep an eye out for him. LOL

ellie
08-22-2008, 09:05 PM
I remember going when my boys played. I could never understand anything that was going on. It was fun to socialize with the other moms though.

logcabincreations
08-23-2008, 12:23 AM
We went to our first football game tonight....it was an away game and we lost 44-17 but at least we scored!

My3Ds
08-23-2008, 06:57 AM
While Tom is a big football fan, I never got into it BUT now I'm hoping that all the Georgia Tech games will be televised so I can see if I can get a peek of Corey at the games. Tom doesn't think we'll be able to get the games here but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Joanne - we get to see the Georgia Tech games here. I'll keep an eye out for Corey. Should I let you know if he's the one with no shirt, face painted and Georgia Tech painted on his chest?;)