PDA

View Full Version : Creative Team Thank You!

Sherry
08-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Jan & Stacy,

I want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for the countless hours of hard work and dedication that you have put into the Creative Team over the past year. Wow, what an amazing journey! What an amazing accomplishment!

From day one, you grabbed the reins with both hands and hunkered down for the long haul ahead. You took my small vision and turned it into something truly wondrous and inspiring. I spent some time yesterday looking through the challenge archives and I am just in awe at the level of your creativity and talents. I never imagined that one could do so many things with a rubber stamp!

I think most Shackies would be surprised to learn just how much time and commitment is required of a Creative Team member. There were countless hours spent scouring the gallery looking for recipients of our ‘I Spy’, ‘Double Take’ and Featured Artist awards and countless hours spent planning and executing the challenges. The team had a few bumps in the road along the way too, especially with the loss of two of our four members, but you both held steadfast and got things done no matter what obstacle was thrown in your way. I thank you so much for honoring your commitment. It is a very admirable trait to possess.

Thanks to the Creative Team, we now have a wonderful resource that I’m sure will be referenced for many years to come. You have left us with an extraordinary legacy; one full of creativity and inspiration.

Thank you so very much!

Fief14
08-23-2008, 06:48 AM
Way to go CT, Congrats on a job well done! Thanks for all your hard work. I had fun participating when I could & enjoyed seeing your work as well as all the inspiration from all the other Shackies.

emmcee
08-23-2008, 06:55 AM
Many thanks from me to to the Creative Team. I didn't play nearly as much as I could have but I love looking at all the creations. These girls had quite a job and rose to the occasion. Thank you from Michelle.

workin4stamps
08-23-2008, 07:23 AM
yes, thanks SO much!!! you guys have done a great job! I haven't really participated in the challenges myself---only because of lack of time,etc.... but it is always fun to see the challenges and the winners. You guys have done a spectacular job!!! Thank you for giving so much of your time to us!!

HeatherJ
08-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Yes, indeed, you gals have worked so hard to make the Shack a cut above the rest! Thank you!

cindi
08-23-2008, 07:46 AM
for all your work and efforts!!
you did a wonderful job of it!
:196::196::196:

Artyfarty
08-23-2008, 07:50 AM
A huge and gratefull thanks from me too. Wonderful work xxxxxxxxx

scraphappy908
08-23-2008, 08:26 AM
We love ya! :183:
Now that you have more free time (ha ha) we hope to see MORE of your creations in the gallery!

loobylou
08-23-2008, 08:31 AM
I've enjoyed learning from you and taking on the challenges you set for us.
Thanks for your passion and commitment, It really shows.
Thanks for helping me to grow

Christie
08-23-2008, 08:32 AM
Thank you so much creative team for all of your inspiration and hard work!!! You gals rock!

scrappyyankee
08-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Thanks creative team for inspiring me to try new things. You gals are awesome!

Mickey

countrycowgirl
08-23-2008, 09:10 AM
I heartfelt Thanks to be of you. Your works are always so inspiring, and you are both so welcoming and friendly to everyone here.

A big standing "O" for both of you!:220:

midnitecreations
08-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Here Here! You guys really did a fantastic job and I know personally, I've learned a lot. I loved the I spy and double take awards. It really made you notice the card all over again and take a better look. All the challenges were just amazing. You ae very talented and now that you've got some "free" time, perhaps you'll get to post more of your wonderful creations. Thank you.

shuggy
08-23-2008, 12:33 PM
thank you! you guys are awesome!

GrammaStamper
08-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Many, many thanks to the Creative Team. You did a great job and I loved participating in as many as I possibly could. Your efforts are definitely appreciated.

keltie
08-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Thank you so much, yu seem to have a way of squeezing creative ideas out of me when I didn't think I could do it. Great work.

MidwestStamper
08-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks so much to both of you--your efforts have been much appreciated. I only participated in the challenges occasionally, but I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about them and looking at the items they've inspired!

threefriends91
08-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Thank you sooo much ladies l have enjoyed all your challenges it will be a year that l will never forget..you helped me to grow in so many ways..You ladies are the best..

hbpuppy
08-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Congratulations and thank you to the Creative Team.