PDA

View Full Version : Sherry

keltie
08-24-2008, 07:02 AM
Hi, I went through Lyon's Brook yesterday. I was out for a motor bike drive, went to the sheep farm and got a new sheepskin for the bike and kept on going through the old road to Truro. I looked down every side road, while going through the main drag, just like Wallace, but didn't see you going with the new trailer and truck.LOL
Heather

HeatherJ
08-24-2008, 08:42 AM
She might have been taking her Escape for a last run!!! :(

Paula Carden
08-24-2008, 11:14 AM
Heather-you drive a motorbike?

keltie
08-24-2008, 01:18 PM
I got my license years ago and used to drive when given the chance 9(That meant someone would loan me a bike, as I never did get my own ). Since I have such balance issues now I don't drive but I am quite happy to get on the back and enjoy the ride.A little trouble getting on, but love to go.
Heather

Paula Carden
08-24-2008, 03:20 PM
That is so wonderful- I have never driven a motorbike-always been a passenger-now that I am getting older I am not a good passenger.
Good for you doing something you like!

keltie
08-25-2008, 12:33 AM
She might have been taking her Escape for a last run!!! :(

Well there is no better way to escape than in your trusty Escape. I think I will check to see if can write ads for Ford.
Heather

Sherry
08-25-2008, 08:04 AM
Hi Heather!

I didn't know you drove a motorbike! That is too cool.

Our trailer, unfortunately, has been sitting in the same place since we bought it. I guess we do need the truck if we plan on towing it anywhere, haha. We went to Antigonish on Saturday to test drive the truck and it isn't all that bad but I do find it awfully long. I practiced parking it and it's bed always hung out past the parking space. It will definitely take some getting used to. Even though we purchased the truck from Ford in Antigonish, the exact one I want is sitting on the Tatamagouche lot so if you drive by, wave to it for me :) (it's the brownish colored one, F150, 4 door). We're going to see if we can snag it today but I think it may have been sold to someone in NFLD - boo hoo. To show me he was sorry for making me get rid of my escape, DH promised to buy me a window sticker for the truck - it reads "Silly Boy! Trucks are for girls!".

Next time you're in Lyons Brook, give me a call or stop on in. I'll serve you tea in the trailer, haha. We live in the Harbourview Heights Subdivision (Stanwood Drive) which is the very first right past the West Pictou Consolidated School (heading towards Truro). Our street is located at the top of the hill - 20 Barclay Ridge. I seriously want to plan a little Stamping get together in October this year. Perhaps you can make it.

keltie
08-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks Sherry, I'd love to come if energy allows me, and In Oct I have a PD conterence some where towards the end 22 or 23. But if I can it would be fun to get together with some fellow card makers.
I will just jump into my ESCAPE and drive down. If I see a truck in Tata, That looks like it has your name on it . I'll give a wave.
Heather