PDA

View Full Version : I needed someone to hit me upside the head today!!!

Christie
08-24-2008, 06:47 PM
LOL!! Ok, Nathan and I worked around the yard today and around 3 we decided we should go to Wal-Mart(this is when I needed the hit upside the head!) It was sooooo crowded with people buying last minute school stuff! They were out of a lot of cereal and there were kids and parents arguging about what to buy! Oh man, it was almost as bad as Christmas!!!!!! Next year someone remind me to not go at 3 in the afternoon on the day before school starts!!!:eek:

Canadian, eh
08-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Not good. Remember this next year--LOL!:twitcy:

iloveflipflops
08-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Shame on you - LOL

CharityHand
08-24-2008, 07:27 PM
So funny! I nearly suffered from insanity today when I took DS to get his hair cut at 5 p.m. this evening. Luckily the place had already closed. Can you imagine how busy that would have been? Great Clips the day before school starts. It's as bad as getting a haircut the day before Easter. LOL

ellie
08-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh man, I think I would have left...I can't shop when it's crowded like that. I don't even go to the annual used stamp sale at our local ss because it's a lot of people in a small space.

Kokopelli
08-24-2008, 07:45 PM
I try to NEVER go to Walmart on a Saturday...ever... Since I'm retired I can go any other time and it's always less crowded.

suzi_f
08-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Hmmm, I went to Target today & there was no one there. Oh, duh! We started last week. There are a couple school dist around here that start tomorrow tho. Glad there wasn't any crowds; I HATE crowds. I did get 3 pairs of shorts for ds's gym classes & Becca found 2 clearance polos! I bought BHG Christmas mag; can't remember the name right now. Some REALLY CUTE stuff in there!!

mydogstinks2
08-24-2008, 09:10 PM
aw man I missed the chance to hit someone upside the head!! LOL

I made the wal-mart mistake on saturday! I'm not going back on the weekends ever!!

Christie
08-24-2008, 09:12 PM
aw man I missed the chance to hit someone upside the head!! LOL

LOL!! You made me burst out laughing!!!

cindi
08-24-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm glad I headed for the woods instaed!!
Mark your calender for next year..don't make that mistake again!
:wub:

logcabincreations
08-24-2008, 11:06 PM
ha ha....it took me years (until this year) to figure out what you figured out today!!! I can't stand walmart because inevitably they are out of something my kids need for school and there is always a huge crowd...ugghh it's frustrating.

So Saturday Jordan and I went to Office Max and found everything he needed except 1 box of tissues and 1 bottle of hand sanitizer. I figured the teachers have enough of that stuff to start the year and I'll buy them some later on if they need it.

threefriends91
08-25-2008, 02:28 AM
Oh l agree we did the same thing we went to wal-mart both Sat. and Sun. to buy bins for packing it took us forever to get out of the store...l'm with you l'll go through the week..l hate it when theirs too many people...and the kids just run wild..l'm getting to old for this..So next year we will both stay home and play..

Paula Carden
08-25-2008, 06:13 AM
That is too funny- I go early in the day on a weekend-
Can't stand to go when there are so many people.