PDA

View Full Version : Hello Darlene710...

2for2
08-27-2008, 04:03 PM
I see that you are over here. How are you doing? Boy it's been awhile since we last talked. I see that you had you hair done again from what I can see it looks good. I also see that you have a boyfriend, you go girl! I'd love to see a picture of the both of you together. How is your daughter? Have you talked to Robin lately? I got to see her aogain at the retreat in Wisconsin and had a blast with her, Deb and all the others that were there.

Talk to you later,
gayle

Darleneh710
08-27-2008, 04:24 PM
I see that you are over here. How are you doing? Boy it's been awhile since we last talked. I see that you had you hair done again from what I can see it looks good. I also see that you have a boyfriend, you go girl! I'd love to see a picture of the both of you together. How is your daughter? Have you talked to Robin lately? I got to see her aogain at the retreat in Wisconsin and had a blast with her, Deb and all the others that were there.

Talk to you later,
gayle

Hi Gayle! Good to see you over here! Sorry not on the other sites that often. I am good, thanks. How are you doing? Thank you, yeah...got some highlights and I really like them. Yeah...happy about him, too! Cassie is good, she starts school a week from today..scary..she'll be a 7th grader! Can't say I have talked to Robin. I miss her and everytime I send he an email it bounces back. I did see her post on PCMB just recently though. Wish I could have gone to WI. We had so much fun in OK! Have to do that again some time! Are you finding everything alright over here? Everyone is so friendly and ready to answer, plus some PC girls are here as well..so that helps.
talk to you soon,
(((((((hugs)))))))))