PDA

View Full Version : If you are on the fence about the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch,

iloveflipflops
08-28-2008, 08:33 PM
this is what else it will do and this is what the punch looks like.

Gaerria suggested I try using it to make icing on cupcakes or a cake so I tried that. I'm not sure I did it the best way but I will have to try it more like that but I did like her suggestion. I believe since its only out for Halloween, once Halloween comes, it will be gone for the season so you need to get it now IF you want it. It sells for $14.99 but with a 40% off coupon you can get it for just under $10 I think. Now I am border challenged and I am really liking this border punch :). Need I say more? :) Oh and I do suggest trying out in the store before you bring it home. I had bought the owl punch at ACMoore and it broke when i punched it one time. I took it back, decided i didn't want that one and got this one instead. You don't even have to take it out of the package to try it out, Just punch it up and down and you can tell in the store if it punches right. Just an observation on part.

Michaels now carries it as well as ACMoore.

logcabincreations
08-28-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm really liking this drippy goo punch....I think because I really like its name...lol....drippy goo, drippy goo, drippy goo.... it's really fun to say that.

Your examples in the photos are great!

My3Ds
08-28-2008, 08:45 PM
You're pretty talented. I have good ideas at 4 a.m., huh. I'll try to think of some more ideas. I may go back and get it even if I only use it for Halloween. tfs

tojoco
08-28-2008, 09:04 PM
I went to Michaels yesterday and they didn't have it. Boo Hoo

HeatherJ
08-28-2008, 09:17 PM
What will they think of next! Thanks for the visuals, I would have said "Huh? what's a drippy goo punch??"

Christie
08-28-2008, 09:25 PM
What great ideas!!

tesschap
08-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Wow - very creative. I think I may need one :)

GSMom385
08-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Ohhhhh Sherri, I just love the drippy icing idea. I have been wanting to play with mine as snow on a roof for one of my house stamps but i never thought about icing.

allinkdup
08-28-2008, 11:08 PM
drippy goo....sounds like something that comes out of Logans nose every winter!

logcabincreations
08-28-2008, 11:15 PM
drippy goo....sounds like something that comes out of Logans nose every winter!

ha ha....been there and seen that with my boys when they were little...eewww

midnitecreations
08-28-2008, 11:49 PM
It looks really great as icing. Not so sure about moose horns. That's what I thought the punch was in the pic at first!! lol Snow on a chimney for Santa might work.

Kokopelli
08-29-2008, 06:19 AM
I am having some issues with MS stamps...it may just be me as I do have some weakness in my hands. But, do you find her stamps to be awfully "stiff"? Hard to press? I bought one this week that looked like it had a big enough lever that it would press easily...NOT! It was hard to get the image to come out without standing up and putting all my weight on it.

lakeslady
08-29-2008, 08:03 AM
It would look good round a paint can too, you could even make a little paint roller from rolled paper and some wire? Just wish I could get one.