PDA

View Full Version : I've been awake since 3 AM

Vintagegal
08-30-2008, 08:06 AM
My brain woke up at 3 AM. I kid you not. Could not go back to sleep for the life of me.

So, I just decided to get up. I've worked on and finished four swaps, including an image swap that called for 110 stamped images (this is for a swap on 2 peas).

So, it's now 7:03 AM. I'm glad those swaps are done. I'm planning to work on 2 more swaps, this long weekend. I love swapping, believe me, I do. But, I've put myself in a tight spot with coming close to over-committing. I hate that.

At this point, I have three more swaps to finsh, over the course of the next two months. This is going to be 'it' for me for the year. I really want to get started on Christmas cards. Last year, I ran out of time and didn't get handmade cards sent out. I would prefer to send out handmade cards this year, as well as handmade gifts.

I'll probably crash at around lunchtime. I'll more than likely be ready for a nap shortly after lunch. Otherwise, I'll be a zombie this evening. :sleep:

CharityHand
08-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Wow! At least you got a lot done! Hope you take a good nap this afternoon!

Suzanne
08-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Don't you hate when you wake up like. I have many nights like that myself. Yayy for getting all those swaps completed this morning.

toao
08-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Wow. You got a lot accomplished during the "wee hours". WHen you said Christmas cards it hit me....I haven't even started on mine! *gasp*

midnitecreations
08-30-2008, 09:37 AM
I love those wee hours. It's quite and you do get a lot done. But, without those afternoon naps, I know I'd be a zombie!

mom_on_line
08-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Gosh, you were busy! I woke up early too, but only by half an hour! LOL!

Hope you get all you need done and have a nice nap later!

Kreative Dryve
08-30-2008, 05:06 PM
I am right there with you sistah!
I had to work the graveyard shift, and I only watch a door to make sure a little old man doesn't escape out of it. (Yes, I literally watch a door for 8 hours) He has never escaped on my shift, thanks goodness.
Anyway, I took some of my cards to finish, I wish I would have known your were awake, we could have chatted and kept each other company.

iloveflipflops
08-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Did you get your nap in Ethel?

Trishlvscards
08-30-2008, 06:21 PM
wow you are amazing! I still have 2 more scrapbook pages to do and can't seem to get motivated.

Vintagegal
08-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Did you get your nap in Ethel?

I did. Between 4:20 - 5:30. LOL! I'm still tired, but I need to wake up or else I won't go to sleep tonight until 1 AM.

cindi
08-30-2008, 07:07 PM
your creative juices sure woke up early!!
I'm glad you got a nap in
:)

Vintagegal
08-30-2008, 07:22 PM
your creative juices sure woke up early!!

I know. Crazy, huh? I started on my fifth swap. I've got the prototype done for Mary's card candy swap. I just have to finish it.

cindi
08-30-2008, 07:25 PM
your mojo must have been ready to go!
lol
:)