PDA

View Full Version : DH decided to go to Winston Salem to watch the UVA football game with his brother

iloveflipflops
08-30-2008, 10:47 AM
so I am hoping to get September's Christmas cards done. I have card #1 done so I will post it in the gallery. I have combined an Elzybell stamp with a Santa Amuse stamp and I think I like it. Not sure though, I have to look at it a little while longer before I "subject" you all to it. That's what i do you know, sometimes I stare at it for awhile before I let you look at it. Now if I love it instantly, into the gallery it goes immediately but this one isn't one of them. Does this make sense?

Trishlvscards
08-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Enjoy your day!!!!! My husband is going over to my parents to watch football today and I am hoping to finish the wedding album for my brothers upcoming wedding I only have 4 more pages to go.

stampinmom3
08-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Sherry!!! Are you UVA fans too? My dh is from VA and his entire family are diehard WAHOOS!!!!!!
We will be packing up grandma and pappy and both kids and heading off to my sons midget football game this afternoon. It is about 1.5 hours away!

iloveflipflops
08-30-2008, 01:09 PM
I am not a UVA fan but then I am not a football fan of any kind. LOL I am more into baseball where DH is not into baseball at all. I grew up watching the Cincy Reds. But yes DH graduated from UVA so he is a UVA fan all the way. Have fun!!!