PDA

View Full Version : Official Shoebox Information for Palooza

spredbirds
08-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Here is the Official information about the Shoebox Swap that we are going to be doing at Palooza '09!

You will decide on a project for all of the other Shackies attending. It could be a card, a bookmark, a coaster, or any alterable item but must include stamping.

Once you have decided on the item (and made one for yourself) then collect all of the necessary items to make that project for the # of Shackies that will be at the event. (plan for 30)

All of your supplies will then go into a shoebox (or other container - corrugate box, Iris case, what ever)

For supplies please include everything in the box that is used on your sample: cardstock, ink, adheasive, scissors, embellishments, etc, etc. The project should be able to be completed only from what is in your shoebox.

At Shackapalooza we will put a number on your project. Everyone will get a checklist with all of the projects and will be able to work on them and complete them at their own pace. You simply take the box to your workstation and then put it back once you're complete and take another one.

By April 15th, send me an MS Word document with instructions on how to make your creation and a picture/scan of it. I will compile all of these and you will have a wonderful idea book to take home with you in addition to all of the creations that you will be making.

Even if you are coming for just one of the days or a few ... it is still possible to participate ... you can make those that you can and take the supplies home for those that you don't finish.

I hope that was clear .... PM me with any questions! This is going to be a great event!!!!

shadoob
08-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Oh, I didn't know about this part. It sounds like fun!
~Cheryl

spredbirds
08-30-2008, 02:37 PM
I forgot to mention ... this is totally optional ... no stressing over this ... but it's a LOT of fun.

We made some GREAT projects last year!!! You can see them at these threads:

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=15460

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=15469

Again PM me if you have ANY questions!!!! or any of the gals from last year should be able to assist as well.

shuggy
08-30-2008, 02:49 PM
oh i can't wait!! now i have to get thinking about what to do!!

ccstampin12
08-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Hoo, BOY!
I better get thinking.....circle journal, shoe box.....what will they think of next????
LOL
Joanie

GrammaStamper
08-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I have an idea already. I'll just have to suss it out to work out the kinks. this is fun.

Trishlvscards
08-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Ohhhh I have to come up with something nice.

GSMom385
08-31-2008, 07:13 PM
way cool I better get thinking

Inkisallover
08-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh, this was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again! Now think, think, think...

tojoco
08-31-2008, 07:48 PM
I think I know what I want to do. Now if only I can get a cheap flight to Detroit. LOL

Trishlvscards
08-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Has anyone bought their airline tickets yet?

tojoco
08-31-2008, 10:02 PM
Has anyone bought their airline tickets yet?

Not me. I've got to find a ticket for about $200 or less so I'll keep checking.