PDA

View Full Version : happy labor day!!

shuggy
09-01-2008, 12:24 PM
people here are going to have a rotten labor day if they planed any outdoor activites or bbqs. it's been raining like mad since last night. there are all sorts of flood warnings, especially near the mountain where the fire was last week. they are afriad it will be a huge mudslide.

i'm going so stay nice and cozy in my craft room and work on some swaps!

what are you doing?

Kreative Dryve
09-01-2008, 12:38 PM
I am going to work on my ATC swaps, cut my sons hair and help them get their rooms ready and organized to start school.

Patty
09-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey, Angie--I'm sitting in my craft "studio", trying to get motivated. I had a hardwood floor put down in my living room last week, so everything that belongs in that room is now in my dining room (picture a big mess). Anyway, the guy that did it is my best friend's husband--and he must think I like it looking like a slum! Who knew stuff gets collected and piled up like that??? Plus, When WAS the last time I dusted--yuck--He'll be here tomorrow while I'm at work to put the molding around--so he can get another look--UGH--I'd really rather be playing up here with my stamps---hmmm. . .how good a friend is she really??? Maybe I can wait until the room is really finished???

By the way--didn't you have a paper to do?? How did it go?

cindi
09-01-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm just getting reADy to get inky, and play here too, of course. Df may knock off work early and maybe we'll take the z car out for a ride
:)

suzi_f
09-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Working on ATCs here. Dh just mowed. Says it's HOT out!!! We're not going to BBQ today anyway (don't report me to the Holiday BBQ Police!) We're gonna have leftover spaghetti & watch the Cubs hopefully get their groove back!

Christie
09-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I've been helping dbf with yard work. I have also swept and mopped all the floors, cooked lunch, did three loads of laundry, rotated the mattress and now I want a nap! LOL!! It's clouy and windy here today thanks to Hurricane Gustov so it's perfect sleeping weather!

cindi
09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
made me feel guilty!:mask:
so I just mowed my lawn...now maybe I can work on a swap
:D

shuggy
09-01-2008, 03:02 PM
By the way--didn't you have a paper to do?? How did it go?

yep. it went surprisingly well!! i turned it in a day early!! :jiggy:

teabear
09-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Doing laundry, cleaned out some cupboards, and baked some pumpkin bread this morning. It was cloudy and overcast until just a few minutes ago. Kyle has a friend over and hubby is working. We had a big family BBQ last night. I'd like to take a nap...LOL.

Patty
09-01-2008, 04:45 PM
yep. it went surprisingly well!! i turned it in a day early!! :jiggy: ok--so you've earned an inky day! :nod:

mydogstinks2
09-01-2008, 06:14 PM
My DH is home today so we spent the day running all around and then could not even finish the project he want to do.

Now I'm gonna cook dinner and then go in my craft room.