PDA

View Full Version : This is probably silly, but I miss...

inkinupstamps
12-19-2006, 07:37 AM
Using prima flowers on cards.

Now what kind of silly thought is that? But really, yesterday I was finishing some reorganizing in my craft room. I was putting all of my Christmas stamps and Christmas embellishments away and realized I hadn't used any pretty primas on anything lately.

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the Christmas season for the next couple of weeks, but I have no more desire to stamp Christmas things. I'm ready to stamp and embellish with spring flowers......after Christmas.:wub:

tojoco
12-19-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm with you. Can you believe I'm already tired of Christmas stamps? And I haven't even used all my new ones.

I'm looking forward to working on my scrapbooks for a while with a few cardmaking projects in between.

flyingflower
12-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Yesterday I was thinking about the TAC spring supplement and Easter! Big Lots already has summer stuff (garden statues, birdfeeders, wind chimes) on display - they're REALLY skipping ahead :shocked:

Erin K
12-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Not me! I just ordered more Christmas stamps yesterday! heehee. I just love to soak up all the Christmas stuff and spirit until the last minute.

I can't decide if I'm going to do any Valentines this year, or if I skip right into Easter? But not to worry about that now! It's all Christmas all the time for me still! heehee.

:) e

cindi
12-19-2006, 10:42 AM
I miss using flowers and butterfies And spring/summery stamps and embellys:nod:
I love Christmas but I need to use a prima!!! LOL
:)

Erin K
12-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Prima should make a pointsettia. How nice would that be?

inkinupstamps
12-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Prima should make a pointsettia. How nice would that be?

Erin, I was thinking the same thing this year. And I bet it would be beautiful. Why don't you submit your suggestion and have PRIMA give you all kinds of bonuses and benefits for your idea?:nod: :cute:

lisaguyon
12-19-2006, 02:25 PM
I miss the flowers and all too but I need to make Valentines first, then the flowers are back. lisa