PDA

View Full Version : Do you have the BIC MARK-ITS???

ChristyR
09-04-2008, 10:08 AM
For those of you who have the packs of bic mark-its please go thru and check all of them out. I just went thru mine and 1 was completely dried out. I just contacted bic this AM but have not heard back yet. Someone on the Cricut MB had this happen to her and contacted bic and they sent a replacement. When I went to bicmarkit website there contact link did not work so i went to www.bicworld.com (http://www.bicworld.com) and sent a comment from there.

good luck i hope yours all work, i just bought mine about 2 weeks ago when one of you ladies enabled us and told they were on sale at target for $11 :)

just a heads up

Mrs. Fence
09-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the warning. Thankfully mine are working fine. If they are dried out, it would be from over-use! I love them!

spredbirds
09-04-2008, 10:42 AM
thanks for the info ... mine are all good!

flyingflower
09-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Mine seemed fine when I got it - I put a line of color over the name of each pen on the back of the package so I could see the "real" color as opposed to the pen barrel color

mom_on_line
09-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Margo, that's a great idea! Thanks!

I haven't found any dried up markers yet, but my worse problem is uncapping the pens! Gosh, I know I've had problems with my hands but this is crazy!

shuggy
09-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Mine seemed fine when I got it - I put a line of color over the name of each pen on the back of the package so I could see the "real" color as opposed to the pen barrel color

that's a good idea!

flyingflower
09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
BTW, DS is doing his 1st project - a "math about me" poster and guess which markers he HAD to use - LOL!

ChristyR
09-04-2008, 03:04 PM
thanks for the tip margo, that is funny DS needed your markers. i tell my 5 yo and my 2 yo those are mommys special markers and they can use there crayolas :)

flyingflower
09-04-2008, 03:56 PM
I used to have "his" and "mine" too, but life is too short to let the good markers dry up - LOL. He is really good with my stuff - glaze gelly pens, scor-pal, cutters, punches

ChristyR
09-05-2008, 10:40 AM
btt, i just wanted to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this :)