PDA

View Full Version : I really think age 45 is the age where I am falling apart, literally!!

iloveflipflops
09-04-2008, 11:37 AM
LOL

I swear, I hate to complain .. but everyday, something ELSE is falling apart ...

I can't even stamp now my shoulder is hurting so bad. I think I need a cortizone shot but I am going to wait it out a few days.

This time, I think trying on bras did me in!! Laugh if you want but that is the only thing I did yesterday to cause this pain!!!

I slept horrible last night because it just hurt all night long and then the mammogram did not help it this morning. What was I supposed to do, call and cancel my mammogram ... um excuse me but i am having shoulder pain so I have to reschedule my mammogram?!?! So I just bit the bullet and in I went. I'm sure I will be fine but no stamping for me. At least I can type and maybe get in my 15,000 posts this morning. Who guessed today!? LOL

Christie
09-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I guessed today but you have passed my deadline by 10 mins. Maybe if you hurry I can still win! LOL!!!

iloveflipflops
09-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Gosh what can I write in 10 minutes? Hmmmmm, think think think. lol

loobylou
09-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Are you past your "best before" date???
Sorry to hear you're in pain Sherri- it must be bad if you can't even pick up a stamp

My3Ds
09-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Well, I guessed you would it the big number today, but not until 8:00 tonight. So you're gonna have to not post anymore if you haven't hit it yet.

cindi
09-04-2008, 12:04 PM
I think your hubby did you in with the tree removal..and now he should pay for you to go to the spa! you need a massage, facial, aaand what the heck, a pedi, too!
I can't remember when I guessed
:)

workin4stamps
09-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Sherri...I think you need to take it easy. Typing is really bad on your shoulders. You better take a break and stop posting until about 2:30 or so tomorrow................

iloveflipflops
09-04-2008, 02:00 PM
Hmmmm, what happens at 2:30?

emmcee
09-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Or wait until Sep 5 (tomorrow) at 9:30 a.m. est to make your next post!!!

I bet removing trees messed your shoulder up. So Charlie is to blame. LOL.

teabear
09-04-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm right here with you falling apart at 45...LOL! Having a good chiropractor makes all the difference :)

iloveflipflops
09-04-2008, 04:42 PM
I haven't found a chiropractor in Concord yet. I need to start lookin!!!

logcabincreations
09-04-2008, 09:52 PM
O.k.....Dr. Stinnette prescribes....

A VITAMIN SCREEN!! Did I not say this before? I had bursitis a few years ago in my shoulder and went for physical therapy and even to the chiropractor. A 97 year old man told me he had it once when he was young and it was because he was deficient in some vitamin (don't remember which.)

Remember the blood work I had last year? (by the way...you have to specifically request a vitamin screen)...well I was deficient in Vitamin D and my body is/was not absorbing calcium as it should. Hence...pain in my joints.

I never had to take a cortizone shot once the vitamins started working AND my osteo athritis is much much better. I take a multi-vitamin tablet plus one vitamin D tablet every day.

mjbonoan
09-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Please don't say that... I'll be 45 next week. I have been falling apart for years, but for some reason 45 is like the next "down hill" number.

I know for sure the right side of my head is falling off because it's been hurting for weeks.

My right knee is bad.

My back is bad.

My feet are bad.

What else can go wrong?

My3Ds
09-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Between 40 and the 2nd time that I was 40 is when I feel like I've started falling apart. At least you made it longer than I did.

lakeslady
09-05-2008, 07:38 AM
They always say that being 50 is the fastest downhill ride of your life. So stop worrying Sherri, you still have a long way to go. Just wish I was 45!

Seriously though I hope you feel better very soon. Things must be bad if you cannot even stamp.