PDA

View Full Version : I've received my first birthday card

tojoco
09-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Thanks Joan/lakeslady for sending me my first card. I sure wish I was sitting in that bubble bath.

tojoco
09-08-2008, 10:07 PM
9/8/08 Update

Thanks to Sherri (iloveflipflops). That card is so cool. My 3 favorite shops -- sweets, bakery and stamps.
Thanks to Traci (workin4stamps). I love love love the colors of your SU card. Thanks for your gift too.

tojoco
09-10-2008, 05:04 PM
9/10/08 Update

Thanks to Sarah (loobylou) -- you know how much I love Riley in his swimming tube. Very cute card.
Thanks to Paula (paulacarden) -- I've got to find that dotted swiss cuttlebug embossing folder. I love the look. Thank you also for the stamps.
Thanks to Sally (firefly) -- What a beautiful Fall card. I just love all the colors. Thanks also for remembering to send me the rolodex punch. It sure saved me a trip to try to find one.

loobylou
09-10-2008, 07:23 PM
You are welcome Joanne. That got there in under a week. that's super fast!

tojoco
09-11-2008, 08:15 PM
9/11/08 Update

Amy (scraphappy908) - Your cupcake looks good enough to eat and it's sitting on pink and green. Two of my favorite colors. Thank you.

Paula Carden
09-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Oh Joanne I hope your birthday is a great one and will last several days!
That is the nice thing about the Shack cards, it keeps us celebrating longer-

tojoco
09-12-2008, 08:57 PM
9/12/08 Update

Kathy (maxiesmom)- I absolutely love your pink and black card. Thank you.
Mary (sweetpea) - I love that word stamp you used on your pretty pink card. It's on my wish list. Thank you.
Jan (FarNorth) - I don't know the names of some flowers but I sure love this one and the cuttlebug b/g fits it perfectly. Thanks so much for your card.
Ethel (vintagegirl) - When I saw this card on your blog and you said it was for a friend, I was secretly hoping it was for me. It is spectacular. I never thought I would like red and brown but this card is gorgeous. Thanks for thinking of me.

tojoco
09-13-2008, 02:19 PM
9/13/08 Update

Joanie (ccstampin12) - thanks for the cute little birdie card. I love the swiss dot embossed folder flower. I've got to get one of those.

tojoco
09-15-2008, 09:13 PM
9/15/08 Update

Lidia (midweststamper) - Oh my stars your card is beautiful. I just love that silver leaf pattern paper. Thanks for thinking of me.
Lesa (tatoolesa) - That stamp shop is awesome and the whole card ain't too shabby either! I really love it. Thank you.

tojoco
09-16-2008, 11:35 PM
9/16/08 Update

Michelle (emmcee) - I love your pink/yellow card. The little girl on the front is the cutest. Thank you so much.
Sue (artyfarty) - Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I'm curious to know what kind of white paper you used to stamp the flowers on. It's so "cushiony" and thick and I like the way it lays nice on the card. Thanks for thinking of me.

tojoco
09-18-2008, 07:22 PM
9/18/08 Update

Jan (logcabincreations) - I love that cute mini cupcake with all the bling on it. It was sweet of you to remember my birthday with a card. Thank you.
Nancy (directmailscrapper) - Wow Wow Wow! I absolutely love this card. I've been meaning to try this design and now I have one to copy from. That chef is the cutest holding all those cupcakes. This entire card design is awesome. Thank you so much for thinking of me and for the images.