PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for Miss Erin K.....

shadoob
09-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Erin,
I was just looking at your blog and saw that you are both sick and sad...Here's a hug for you.....

Erin K
09-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Thanks Cheryl, it means a lot.

I'm feeling a little better this morning. I'm praying I'm good for church tomorrow. There is this super fun potluck tomorrow that I've been so looking forward to. I figure if I'm just medium ok I'll just bring a plate of brownies and not worry about making a huge meal.

logcabincreations
09-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi Erin...You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Erin K
09-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Update:
I'm feeling a good bit better today. I woke up feeling refreshed for the first time in a week. I was so thankful.

I'm wore out now but it's been all day. Also I suck at "taking it easy" so I didn't. :( But I had an awesome day, so I can't complain.

I'm definately still sick though. I look/sound like heck.

I don't have an update on my step-mom. I'll blog all about that when I do. I'm angry and sad and scared still.

I sewed today though and that helps. :)

shuggy
09-07-2008, 01:32 AM
i guess i missed what's going on with your step mom. i hope everything is ok.

and glad you are feeling better. i miss you!

Erin K
09-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Update: Sue is out of the hospital. They think it's over. They thought that the other 4 times they sent her home, so we are cautiously optomistic.

I'm getting better every day but it's still hard. I went to church and a potluck then came home and crashed until after 8. I'm going back to bed soon too. I'm just so tired.

My kids have been amazing. It's like they know I need rest they are well behaved and quiet and kind. It has been a great comfort. :)

Christie
09-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Erin, I'm glad to hear your stepmom is out of the hosptial.Let's hope that they are right this time. I'm glad to hear you got to make it to your potluck! Hope that you keep feeling better!!!!!

Vintagegal
09-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Erin, I had no idea that your stepmom was back in the hospital again. I'm so sorry. I had heard that you and your boys weren't feeling too well, either. I'll keep all of you in my prayers. Would it help you it I sent you some yummy fabric? Perhaps that might cheer you up?

Erin K
09-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Erin, I had no idea that your stepmom was back in the hospital again. I'm so sorry. I had heard that you and your boys weren't feeling too well, either. I'll keep all of you in my prayers. Would it help you it I sent you some yummy fabric? Perhaps that might cheer you up?

Never wanting to turn down yummy fabric, I must assume that yes, yes it would help. haha.

I'm actually much better today. I'm forceing myself to take it easy though. I will sew a bit and maybe stamp, nap, and read books. Watch a little TV. That's about it.

Everyone, your concern truly touches me. :)