PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend?

Darleneh710
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
I had a great weekend, except I didn't get to see my boyfriend the whole weekend. Me and my daughter spent Saturday night with his daughter as he was out of town whole weekend. It was a girls night/weekend! Then, on Sunday was my nephew's/Godson's 1st birthday party and there were lots of people there...I knew everyone, but so many people...I just wanted to run away lol. The cake was huge it was a Mickey Mouse cake and it was awesome! I took some pics until my battery died lol Just a fun day! My nephew is getting so big, plus I got to see my cousin's new baby girl (born May 30), this is her first child and her name is Evianna...very pretty. So, that was fun...who doesn't love babies that you can give back right? lol

logcabincreations
09-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Mine was busy with grocery shopping, cleaning the office (my p/t job), laundry all on Saturday, and on Sunday after church we went to a picnic.

And yes I agree....I'm at that age now where I like babies that belong to other people...lol

babylamb
09-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Mine was quiet until Sunday night when we went to a private party for the CCMA (canadian country music awards) that I had won earlier in the week on the radio. That ended up getting home at 3 am and up at 5:30 for work. Makes for a long day, until the HR manager came and handed me 2 tickets for the awards themselves TONIGHT in the company suite! Luckily it was taped from 6pm - 8pm then shown on tv afterwards, so was home at a normal hour lol.

Here's a link to some that we met on Sunday night
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=56462&l=6b5d1&id=794997994
Mitch is hubby and I'm in all of one lol, someone had to take the pics!