PDA

View Full Version : hi ho hi ho...off to work I go...

mydogstinks2
09-10-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm glad it's wednesday... I would be even happier if it was friday!!! :D

so what are your plans for today??

Robinkay
09-10-2008, 12:10 PM
To go to work. (2-11) Yippee let's see how many times I get called up to run the registers! I'm sure they will let us leave at 10:?? So I won't take my whole lunch hour. Tomorrow it's 7:30am-3:30. Weird hours huh?

GrammaStamper
09-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Because I had to be home for the bathroom renovations, I was able to complete 2 swaps. Well, I just have to put the finishing touches on them. It's a good day so far.

spredbirds
09-10-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm packing tonight for my MOA trip .... sad that there won't be as many Shackies as last year but GSMom (Cindy) and Midweststamper (Lidia) will be there.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!

iloveflipflops
09-10-2008, 01:53 PM
So is it just the 3 of you going??? Have fun!! Wish I was going now!! :(

Patty
09-10-2008, 06:54 PM
I had to go to work--and I'm at the point where I can't wait to get rid of the job! Never thought I would feel that way (27 years) but I'm counting the hours every day now. Then I come home and go straight into my "studio". Ahhhh--I'm in heaven now!!

loobylou
09-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I got 2 swaps finished that I had half done.I seem to be doing that lately. making some of the pieces for a swap. Last Thursday I cut all the bases, layers and scalloped circles for the Odd Bird Planet swap, then today I stamped and assembled them. Did the same with my Frankenstein ATCs, cut the bases and stamped/cut frankie out on Saturday. Today I made the backgrounds and assembled with bling. I feel like I accomplished a lot, even yho' it was already half done! It's good when you can trick your own brain...lol

shuggy
09-10-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm packing tonight for my MOA trip .... sad that there won't be as many Shackies as last year but GSMom (Cindy) and Midweststamper (Lidia) will be there.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!

oh i'm so jealous!! have fun!!!

i was at work for most of the day finishing the schedule. now i'm debating...homework or crafting?

GSMom385
09-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Well I just got home from work, and finished loading the van for MOA. I am picking up Suzanne at 8am ( a Shackie wantabe, I am sure we will convince her by the end of the weekend you know it worked with Tracy last year) and then we are picking up Tracy (3A M&M Mom) from work at 10 am in Des Moines and hitting the road. Feels like I am bringing the entire house with, I guess I took packing lessons from Stinkydog, as I recall she had the whole house award last year. I can't wait to see Chelsea and Lidia, should be a fun weekend. We will be sure to post pics and a few of our creations as I am taking the laptop and camera along, since I will be semi working some on the trip. Now I am just having that I can't go to sleep before the trip moment, like a kid at Christmas, so thought I would catch up at the Shack since I haven't been here in a few nights.