PDA

View Full Version : Palooza Question

suzi_f
09-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Give me the quick info. I can't dig thru all the post to figure it out.

Is there space available? Are there roommates available? What exactly is the schedule? Do I HAVE to be there on Thur? What time on Sunday are we "done"?

DH said that I can go if I want to. He will take off the necessary days (gee, it's during the start of baseball season. If he takes off, he can watch baseball) and take care of everything while I'm gone. (yeah, we'll just see about that?) I just need the particulars.

Robinkay
09-15-2008, 06:48 PM

Is there space available? I do believe there is...but let me check with Chris. I think there are a couple of people she was waiting to hear from yet.I have checked with Chris & she said Yep there is still room. Are there roommates available? I think that Sherri was keeping a list of roomies and I will check with her. What exactly is the schedule? There is no "Schedule" that we go by. This is a weekend to have fun with no "Schedule" I think we are planing to go shopping & to go out to eat on Saturday when everyone is there but there is no time set yet. Do I HAVE to be there on Thur? Nope. You get there when you can! The cost will still be $165 whether you come in on Thurs or Friday.What time on Sunday are we "done"? I am not sure on the time for the room that we have...again I have to check with Chris. Chris said that check out is 11 or 12...but what they did last year was they moved all of there luggage & Scrap stuff into the confernce room. The Conference room we have until 2 or 3 on Sunday afternoon.

DH said that I can go if I want to. He will take off the necessary days (gee, it's during the start of baseball season. If he takes off, he can watch baseball) and take care of everything while I'm gone. (yeah, we'll just see about that?) I just need the particulars.

Suzi- It would be great if you could join us! Here are a couple of links to Shackapaloosa '09
http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22720 (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22720)
info for general info

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26676 (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26676)
for Shoebox projects

And Angie(shuggy) has a plan in the works for a circle journal of some sort.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to PM me if you want!

maxiesmom
09-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Suzi that would be awesome!! So glad to hear you are a maybe! It was very fun this past May!

directmailscrapper
09-15-2008, 08:26 PM
One of the things that was so great at SP 2008 was that everyone was soooo laid back -- you could go to bed when you wanted to -- get up when you wanted to -- eat or shop or whatever whenever you wanted to. Of course, most of us were stamping and chatting and forgot to eat... or sleep...

iloveflipflops
09-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah and there is a rumor going around that "I" am expected to go hiking in the woods wearing a thong eating a meatball hoagie. That's worth it just to go see that isn't it???????? HA HA HA HA HAHA

ccstampin12
09-15-2008, 08:38 PM
OWWWW!
My eyes...my eyes!!!!
LOL
Joanie

Robinkay
09-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Yeah and there is a rumor going around that "I" am expected to go hiking in the woods wearing a thong eating a meatball hoagie. That's worth it just to go see that isn't it???????? HA HA HA HA HAHA

Speaking of thongs Sherri...what size do you wear? ;)

GSMom385
09-15-2008, 09:15 PM
OMG, where is my camera this have to see!!!! Sherri in a thong in the woods.....too much. Suzi, if you are looking for car pool mates we can certainly meet someplace and ride together if you want or are you flying??

logcabincreations
09-15-2008, 09:18 PM
ROFL.......better bring some bug spray Sherri so you don't get eat up...lol

maxiesmom
09-15-2008, 09:48 PM
OWWWW!
My eyes...my eyes!!!!
LOL
Joanie

:roflmao: Bwaaahhhaaahhhaaa!

maxiesmom
09-15-2008, 09:49 PM

I think I might actually pay to see that! Sherri's saying the ONE time Kathy remembers something!

cindi
09-15-2008, 09:55 PM
for goodness sakes sherri..make sure you don't have the thong on backwards..or all we will see is your behind with the shack logo on it, and the smell of meetballs!
lol..
I crack me up!
:)

maxiesmom
09-15-2008, 09:58 PM
for goodness sakes sherri..make sure you don't have the thong on backwards..or all we will see is your behind with the shack logo on it, and the smell of meetballs!
lol..
I crack me up!
:)

You crack me up too! Poor Sherri, what has she gotten herself into??

iloveflipflops
09-16-2008, 06:00 AM
Oh yes ... i guess i better order myself a shack thong. LOL I'm not telling anyone my size. Still losing weight :)

ccstampin12
09-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Ummmm......is there a Shackapalooza clothing line I am unaware of????
LOL
Joanie

mydogstinks2
09-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Suzi I sent you a PM this morning with just the basic info. The very first post under the Paloosa 09 we have dates thread has all the info too.

I know we get so much info spread around it is hard to find everything. I have troubles looking for stuff too! LOL

shuggy
09-16-2008, 01:41 PM

oh how did i miss this rumor?????:v_SPIN:

shuggy
09-16-2008, 01:42 PM

Is there space available? Are there roommates available? What exactly is the schedule? Do I HAVE to be there on Thur? What time on Sunday are we "done"?

that would be so fun if you came!