PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER Shackapalooza QUESTION!!!!

ccstampin12
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Hey...East Coast Shackapalooza attendees.....
What airport are you flying into?
How are you getting to Angola?
Lesa and I need to know what you have found out so we can book our flights.
Thanks for any help you can give us.
Joanie:huh:

cindi
09-16-2008, 12:51 PM

have you found decent priced flights?? I still have not found a flight I can affoed
:skeptical:

irishchristine
09-16-2008, 12:55 PM
DTW is detroit airport and I believe it is an hour or so away from where you are going.

ccstampin12
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
have you found decent priced flights?? I still have not found a flight I can affoed
:skeptical:
I haven't checked lately as I don't know where we're going!!! LOL
:laugh:Joanie

suzi_f
09-16-2008, 04:47 PM
If I end up going & anyone can get a cheap flight to StL, I can pick you up & take you with me????

directmailscrapper
09-16-2008, 04:49 PM
I flew into Detroit and that is my plan again. I'm hoping I can get tickets for under $200 -- I can't book through Southwest for those dates yet...

teabear
09-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Ok, girls, I took the leap! I'm going, too. I just sent in my deposit to Chris. How far away is the detroit airport?

mydogstinks2
09-17-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm so sorry the airports are a pain in the behind!

ccstampin12
09-17-2008, 11:10 AM
Ok, girls, I took the leap! I'm going, too. I just sent in my deposit to Chris. How far away is the detroit airport?
WHOO HOO, TAMI!!!
Joanie

workin4stamps
09-17-2008, 12:09 PM

I thought you guys were checking into Detroit so I could pick you up?? Let me know!!

shadoob
09-17-2008, 12:29 PM
I travel a lot and I almost always go to kayak.com first to check rates. They check with lots of various search engines and airlines. The link is http://www.kayak.com/?tab=flights&gclid=CM7vhKH6uI0CFQGPWAodYwHgLg

good luck!!

ccstampin12
09-17-2008, 12:30 PM
I thought you guys were checking into Detroit so I could pick you up?? Let me know!!

Traci....
There is a possibility that Lesa and I will be arriving on Wed. instead of Thurs. Lesa is hoping we can do this so we can get settled and relaxed. Neither of us is a good traveler!!!
Chris is waiting to hear from the hotel about the availability of Wed. rooms.
I would love to have you pick us up, but if we come in Wed. that wouldn't work for you.
I'll be sure to keep you up to speed on this.
I actually lost track of if you would be picking us up or others!!!
Thanks, Traci!
HUGS:)
Joanie

workin4stamps
09-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Traci....
There is a possibility that Lesa and I will be arriving on Wed. instead of Thurs. Lesa is hoping we can do this so we can get settled and relaxed. Neither of us is a good traveler!!!
Chris is waiting to hear from the hotel about the availability of Wed. rooms.
I would love to have you pick us up, but if we come in Wed. that wouldn't work for you.
I'll be sure to keep you up to speed on this.
I actually lost track of if you would be picking us up or others!!!
Thanks, Traci!
HUGS:)
Joanie

okay sounds good!!

scraphappy908
09-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Just wanted to jump in here and let everyone know that I am picking Joanne (tojoco) up from Detroit Metro Airport and I have room for one or two more. I have a Mercury Mariner. Four might be a bit cozy with the luggage and other loot but if you don't mind, I'm available!

teabear
09-18-2008, 03:09 PM
I may just take you up on that offer Amy. I don't have a flight yet, but Detroit is closer than Chicago I think. I don't plan on bringing alot of loot. LOL

scraphappy908
09-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Tami, you are more than welcome to ride along with Jaonne and me. It should be a lot of fun!