PDA

View Full Version : some hubbies buy their wives chocoaltes or flowers I got ....

Artyfarty
09-18-2008, 02:10 PM
A wheelbarrow lol yep dear ubby saw me struggling in the garden so bought me my own wheelbarrow lol :v_SPIN: romantic or what !!

ccstampin12
09-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Uh...thoughtful, yes!!!
I'm laughing because one Christmas I thought "that big box under the tree" was a new TV....however, it was a hamper for dirty clothes!
LOL
DO enjoy your new wheelbarrow!!!
Joanie

teabear
09-18-2008, 02:24 PM
LOL! I got a crock pot once. It really is the thought that counts. Just imagine all the pretty flowers that wheel barrow will help you grow.

logcabincreations
09-18-2008, 02:55 PM
is it pink? lol

cindi
09-18-2008, 02:56 PM
lol, too funny!
I say whip out the staze on ink and stamp on that puppy!
:)

Artyfarty
09-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Its black with shiney silver handles lol and yep I have already considered inking it up a bit lol Still in shock.....maybe xmas buy him a iron n ironing board:nod:

dreis1
09-18-2008, 03:32 PM
I once got a 4 slice toaster for Christmas the first year we were married. He would make 4 pieces of toast for breakfast and did not want to wait. I told him if he ever did anything like that again, I would buy him a crock pot. Yes he is now an ex. Glinda

tesschap
09-18-2008, 03:59 PM
I got a toilet once ... for Mother's Day ... no kidding! When we bought our first camp on Lake Bomoseen we didn't have a lot of extra $$ (I guess you could say we didn't have a pot to pee in :wideeyed:) and we needed a working bathroom so DH went to Lowe's and bought me a toilet, wrapped it up, and gave it to me in front of my whole family! That was many years ago and he is still reminded of it on occasion!

cindi
09-18-2008, 04:12 PM
I got a toilet once ... for Mother's Day ... no kidding! When we bought our first camp on Lake Bomoseen we didn't have a lot of extra $$ (I guess you could say we didn't have a pot to pee in :wideeyed:) and we needed a working bathroom so DH went to Lowe's and bought me a toilet, wrapped it up, and gave it to me in front of my whole family! That was many years ago and he is still reminded of it on occasion!

oh Teresa, that is "pee your pants" funny!!!

tesschap
09-18-2008, 04:19 PM
oh Teresa, that is "pee your pants" funny!!!

Yes dear friend it is ... now ... but trust me it wasn't very funny at all at the time! My sons are good gift givers and I think they learned from my reaction to the toilet!

Nancy
09-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Well at least you dont have to go out and buy your own present. Nancy

Vintagegal
09-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Sue, That is so thoughtful of your husband. LOLOLOL!

lakeslady
09-18-2008, 07:44 PM
It is the thought that count Sue, bless his heart. Bet you could have crowned him with a plant pot LOL