PDA

View Full Version : Here's the word on the missing October Paper Crafts Magazine

MidwestStamper
09-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Here's the word from one of the Associate Editors of Paper Crafts:

"Hello PC subscribers! I thought I would give you an update on your missing October issues. I've learned that our printer had a delay mailing the file that contains the attached Christmas subscription offers. And since our customer service doesn't keep too many replacement copies on hand, that's why many you heard they were "sold out". The good news is the problem has been resolved and the October issues are on their way to all subscribers! --Kelly Smith, associate editor"

There has been quite abit of talk over on the Paper Crafts site about the missing October Messages. I finally posted on their Blog and that appears to be the start of them noticing that there was a problem!

Some people that had inquired about it, had received an email that the issue was 'sold out' and no longer available. This made for some very unhappy subscribers!

And here's the email I received today because I had sent a complaint to them also:
"Dear Ms. Grabow,
We have been informed that the a large batch of the October 2008 issue is delayed due to a processing problem and will be mailed in the next 2-3 weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for subscribing to PAPER CRAFTS.

Sincerely,
Lorinda Peters
Email Customer Service"

Nancy
09-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the info. - Nancy

Spartymom
09-19-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the update. See I knew that if I paid $4.99 for a copy (I bought one today at M's), my original would show up. Geez. They still better extend my subscription a month.

MidwestStamper
09-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the update. See I knew that if I paid $4.99 for a copy (I bought one today at M's), my original would show up. Geez. They still better extend my subscription a month.

There were a few others that went and bought their copies at a store too, and so far they've had their subscriptions extended. Be sure to contact Paper Crafts to let them know that you've paid an additional amount to buy the October issue!

I think I got a super deal of $9.99 for TWO years of Paper Crafts, so paying any amount for one of the Mags would feel like a rip-off of my great deal!

ccstampin12
09-19-2008, 03:50 PM
I must have been one of the lucky ones...I received mine in the mail last week. I hope you all get yours really soon!
Joanie

emmcee
09-19-2008, 03:54 PM
I hope I get my October copy. I paid my subscription in April, and I was getting a little cranky. THank you Lidia for checking on this for us.

kimmyqtgirl
09-19-2008, 08:07 PM
WOO HOO!!! That makes me feel so much better! I can't wait

midnitecreations
09-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Well, I've got an extra copy, if anyone wants it.

Darleneh710
10-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Just wondering if anyone rec'd their October issue of PC mag? I just rec'd my Nov/Dec issue and was not happy as I really was hoping to get the October issue. I have been waiting like all of you for so long for this one issue...so frustrating.
Thanks!

MidwestStamper
10-15-2008, 10:15 AM
I did get my October issue, about 2 weeks ago--so very late for a subscriber! I haven't received the Nov/Dec issue yet, but I know several people have.

Anyone else (besides Darlene) still missing their October issue? I can help you navigate the new site if you need to send in a complaint to PC.

Spartymom
10-15-2008, 10:18 AM
did get my October issue, about 2 weeks ago--so very late for a subscriber! I haven't received the Nov/Dec issue yet, but I know several people have.

Anyone else (besides Darlene) still missing their October issue? I can help you navigate the new site if you need to send in a complaint to PC.

Just yesterday I got my Nov/Dec. issue! I finally got the Oct. issue too and I gave it to my friend.

ChristyR
10-15-2008, 10:35 AM
There were a few others that went and bought their copies at a store too, and so far they've had their subscriptions extended. Be sure to contact Paper Crafts to let them know that you've paid an additional amount to buy the October issue!

I think I got a super deal of $9.99 for TWO years of Paper Crafts, so paying any amount for one of the Mags would feel like a rip-off of my great deal!

Lidia, how did you get that super awesome deal, please tell the secret???

mom_on_line
10-15-2008, 10:58 AM
I just received both issues (Oct and Nov/Dec) yesterday!

Darleneh710
10-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Thank you, ladies. I just send an email to them to complain about my missing issue...hopefully that will resolve it!

Thanks Lidia!

MidwestStamper
10-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Not sure how I got that deal--it was a mailing that came to me when I was thinking of letting my subscription lapse, so I HAD to take them up on it!

Paula Carden
10-15-2008, 08:10 PM
I bought one at Walmart and the other one came a few days ago in the mail.
I will happily mail one to someone if they will send me their address. No charge as I don't need 2 of them.

maxiesmom
10-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Not sure how I got that deal--it was a mailing that came to me when I was thinking of letting my subscription lapse, so I HAD to take them up on it!

Geez, they went ahead and let me lapse and I don't think I have even gotten one 'come back to us' letter. I wasn't reading them anyway so what was the point. They just sit around and I never remember to read them :no2:

patg
10-15-2008, 08:37 PM
I have an extra October issue if anybody wants it. Just pm me. Pat

firefly
10-16-2008, 07:56 PM
My October issue was very late also - and Nov/dec issue just arrived yesterday. In the latest issue there's a note that they are going to start publishing only 6 issues a year - instead of 8 I believe it was before. So for those of us with extended subscriptions, I guess we lose out on 2 issues! That doesn't seem very fair!

shuggy
10-26-2008, 01:58 PM
I did get my October issue, about 2 weeks ago--so very late for a subscriber! I haven't received the Nov/Dec issue yet, but I know several people have.

i guess i didn't realize i did. and i can't figure out the new site.