PDA

View Full Version : Guess what time I got up this morning?!?!?!?

Darleneh710
09-19-2008, 04:53 PM
4:30am...yup...I just woke up and it was 4:30...holy cow...and since I didn't go to gym yesterday morning b/c I didnt have time in morning, I decided that is what I was going to do...so I got there at 4:45am and walked for 25 minutes (5 min than normal...trying to walk longer...they say to burn more calories it is better to increase your distance instead of increasing your speed) and then did the machines! Woo hoo! Felt so good after that...I was there a little over an hr! But I got home in time to do all my other stuff.

Fief14
09-19-2008, 04:58 PM
WOW! you are motivated! Wish I had your energy, LOL! Keep up the good work!

Spartymom
09-19-2008, 05:03 PM
And I thought me waking up at 6:30am everyday was good. Good job, Keep up the great workout.

Darleneh710
09-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the support ladies! I don't know how I got up that early but I just did it...it was dark out when I stepped outside and in the 40s...BRRRRRRRR cold!

IMBlessed5
09-19-2008, 11:43 PM
I've missed one morning but I'm still doing walking on our treadmill every morning. 1 mile in 20 minutes is about what I do. I get up at 5:45 to do that, so by the time 20 minutes goes by, I really need to get the in shower and out of the bathroom before the kids get up.

But this morning I woke up at 5:30, went ahead and got up, got started on the treadmill, and spilled my water all over it! It quit working! First of all I was aggravated that I got up that early for nothing now UGH! LOL But also worried because it is actually my mother-in-law's treadmill. So I put a fan in front of it and it did dry out and started working again this afternoon. I got a 1/2 mile in before picking up the kids at school, so I felt better.