PDA

View Full Version : Happy 1st Day of FaLL

iloveflipflops
09-22-2008, 06:01 AM
WOO HOO .... I can't wait for the leaves to change!! When we lived in FL, we didn't have this down south so I just love to see the leaves change.

I'm ready for cooler temps too :)

emmcee
09-22-2008, 06:25 AM
Fall is my favorite season. I love to see the leaves change to their vibrant colors.

Paula Carden
09-22-2008, 06:31 AM
Oh this is my favorite season too- I love the colors, cool temp and the beautiful blue sky. Sunday was so nice-sunny but cool. The trees here are just starting to have their colors peaking through. Fall is just so wonderful-that is the good thing about living here- the seasons!

tesschap
09-22-2008, 07:28 AM
Fall has arrived here. It's so chilly out and the leaves are starting to turn. I'm not so sure I'm ready for this yet :)

Mrs. StampFantasy
09-22-2008, 08:14 AM
I love the fall season too, but not the cold wind.

Spartymom
09-22-2008, 08:20 AM
This is going to be a perfect week of fall. Temps will be in the 70's and at night in the 50's. We are camping this weekend, and deserve a no rain weekend.

midnitecreations
09-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Happy 1st Day of Fall to you too. I can't wait for the colors to change too. I make my DH go driving with me so we can see all that beautiful change. The cooler temps are definitely a good deal.

loobylou
09-22-2008, 08:27 AM
I had my first sunburn today- It's spring Down Under.
Happy Fall to all you Northern Shackies

logcabincreations
09-22-2008, 08:37 AM
YAY -- FALL is my favorite time of year! I love the colors...the cool air...the fresh smell....and going to fall festivals!!! This weekend is Bedford Centerfest and I'm helping my friends work a booth selling hotdogs to raise money for their son's school (Bedford Christian Academy) and visit the craft booths. Another festival is coming up in Oct...it's the apple festival at Gross' Orchard....homemade cider and apple butter and music and crafts and hayrides ...

YUP - I LOVE FALL

lakeslady
09-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Our trees are already turning colour.
I too love the sights and smells of autumn but dread the thought of winter and those cold long nights and miserable days.

MidwestStamper
09-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah! My favorite time of the year! The temps here have actually been up in the 80's but cooler temps are coming! Leaves are starting to change and the sumac is already red!

scrappinnuts
09-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Love the fall...Believe it or not we do get the change of seasons in this part of Southern California... not like you in the East or South .... but our days have gotten cooler and nites also...and our leaves are beggining to change... I love the colors...but would loive to see the east coast in the fall...never been in the fall only in the Spring and Summer.

Christie
09-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Ok well now that's it's fall I want the fall temps!!! I can't complain really, when the power was out at my house the temps were comfy but now they are around 90 again. There are still people without power here so bring on the fall weather!!!!

CharityHand
09-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Yes, and what a glorious day it is!!

cindi
09-22-2008, 01:26 PM
happy fall, y'all!
ok, I am not crazy about fall. I love summer to to me fall is the grim reaper of my summer!
but I will say fall beats the heck out of winter!
:confused: