PDA

View Full Version : Have you missed me???

mydogstinks2
09-26-2008, 06:16 AM
I'm still around.. just more of a :cool: lurker these days. LOL

Things were a little crazy at first but they are getting back to normal. The dogs are getting along and we have not had a major fights. The cats are another story! lol

My Sister will hopefully be able to leave some time next week. We are STILL waiting to hear from my Niece's po out there that she is able to come. They had planned on leaving today but I do not think that is going to happen. I hope my Niece sees what a pain her mistake has made for the whole family!

I'm looking for a job again. Things did not work out at my job. The crazy woman :wacko: I worked with finally got to me and I had enough. She was just totally wearing me down every single day. I just finally decided I would rather be poor than have to deal with her ever single day.

Oh and my other Niece in Oregon is getting married today!!! She has been with Jared for 6 years, since she was 14! He has asked her many, many times to marry him but she never would. Finally she said YES!!

mahodgman
09-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Glad to see you around here! Good luck on the job hunt.

shadoob
09-26-2008, 09:01 AM
well, we were about to send out a search party! really though- sounds like things are a tad bit OVERWHELMING at times.....I hope you find a job you like and that your family can settle in and settle down for a bit....

ccstampin12
09-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Good to hear from you with all your updates!
Sometimes stressful jobs just aren't worth the money!
Good luck finding that "perfect" job!
HUGS
Joanie

iloveflipflops
09-26-2008, 11:14 AM
I have been wondering where you were and then remembered you were going to have a housefull so then I thought "she will come out one of these days" and here you are.

Good luck on the job search. That is always a pain!

teabear
09-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Sounds like you've got a full house. Good luck on the job hunt. Life is too short to work for wackos.

logcabincreations
09-26-2008, 01:37 PM
You have a lot going on for sure. Sorry about the job, but I don't blame you for not wanting to work with a crazy woman...lol You'll find something better.

shuggy
09-26-2008, 02:00 PM
oh, have you been gone? just kidding!! of course we miss you!!!

good luck with the job search. sanity is much better than being poor!!

cindi
09-26-2008, 05:35 PM
well of course we missed you! i just thought you weere wicked busy with your family arriving. I'm sorry about your job, I hope you find something you like soon
:)

scraphappy908
09-26-2008, 06:40 PM
So glad to hear from you Chris. I'm sure it's been quite hecktic around your house. Hoping everything works our for you on the job front.