PDA

View Full Version : ever had a really bad day?

cindi
09-26-2008, 09:36 PM
well today was mine! I should never have gottten out of bed!
you guys all know I travel 100 miles round trip to work , right? well when I got there, my first 2 appointments cancelled (they were for the same person)
so I am ok with that, I stil have 2 moon tans and a wax on the books..not great but enough to justify going up. so my tans were for 1:30 & 2:00, so Abby another girl at work told me she did a moon tan on Tuesday and the airbrush machine was clogged and not working right, so she soaked the tip in the cleaner solution and got it going. so at 1:00 I mixed up my tanning potion and went to make sure the machine was ok and to set up. well the machine was not working..it has a clog..so I start to take the airbrush apart..and I dropped a part down the sink drain!:shocked:
oh nooo!!! oh crap!..so I called my df to see if he had a magnet on a stick thing (sorry, don't know the correct name for this gadget) he says no. so I have to go tell my boss..and she was ok with iot and called her son to see if he had one, and he broght one over..no go we could not get the part out. so my moon tans come in and I have to tell them what I did and they were great about it, but as they are leaving..so is my pay check! so Patty has ordered me a new part it will cost 20.00 and will be in Tuesday, but in ther meantime I went 100 miles today to screw up and make 5 bucks:sad:
I am so mad at m yself..How many times has my mother told me not to work over a sink?? don't we all know better???
dumb, dumb dumb!!
am I the only one who has done something so dumb?
:skeptical:

mahodgman
09-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Poor thing, that is a sucky day! I didn't know you drive 100 to work, that's crazy especially in this economy! Sending you a hug.

My3Ds
09-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Sounds like a rough day! If it's any consolation I do something dumb on a pretty regular basis. Hope your weekend is good.

midnitecreations
09-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Oh wow. That's a long drive to work and as you said, to make a few bucks. I hope your next day at work will make up for all this

allinkdup
09-26-2008, 10:05 PM
poor thing! since it was a sucky day, that means you need to go make something tonight to make your day better :)

logcabincreations
09-26-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm so sorry....((hugs))

stampcrazyjulie
09-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Oh man Cindi....that really stinks! Sounds like something that I would do, actually! ;) Wow, I too didn't know that you drove so far to work. That can be expensive even when you aren't having cancellations and dropping things down the drain!

Sending cyber hugs and good vibes your way that you will have only good things and lots of wonderful clients that don't cancel on you in the future!

Julie

Paula Carden
09-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Give Zach and Ziggy a big hug-that is why mommy has to go to work!
That was a very bad day! I hope next work day is much better and you make some money!

jazzypurple853
09-27-2008, 07:24 AM
Sending hugs to you.

loobylou
09-27-2008, 08:39 AM
It's a good job you love your boss so much! I'm sorry you had a bad day. Here's hoping Saturday is extra good to you

irishchristine
09-27-2008, 08:53 AM
So what is a moon tan? I have had spray on tans before but I never heard of a moon tan. I hope you do better the next day at work!

Christie
09-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Sorry you had a bad day. I know that Saturday is going to be better!!!!!

Mrs. Fence
09-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Oh, Cindi, that's AWFUL! I hope today is MUCH BETTER for you. Big hugs coming your way...

shadoob
09-27-2008, 12:07 PM
man, that stinks! (My very cleaned up version of what I'd probably really say). I hope today is better.....

iloveflipflops
09-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Man that does stink Cindi. That's a long way to drive for very few clients to come in. I hope today is better (are you working today?)

Yes, please tell us what a moon tan is. I have no idea...

ccstampin12
09-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Sorry, Cindi!
I'm sure everyone has had a terrible day. So sorry yours was an expensive one for you.
I hope today is going better....you did get out of bed, didn't you???
LOL
HUGS
Joanie

Vintagegal
09-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear you had a run of bad luck. Trust me....I am the queen of doing dumb things. I've jumped in the swimming pool with an expensive watch given to me for my birthday. I broke a really nice dish by running cold water over it, as soon as I took it out of the oven. I've melted a plastic dish in the oven because I was stupid and didn't think that I just placed leftovers on a plastic plate instead of an oven-proof plate. I had to buy a brand new oven rack because of this.

Trust me....we've all done things we regret and things we knew better not to do. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

GSMom385
09-27-2008, 09:06 PM
I hope tomorrow is a better day!! Sorry you had a crumby one.