PDA

View Full Version : My Shackie Meet Up

suzi_f
09-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Last week Tricia (gotcats?) came into StL. We managed to get together for dinner on Tue night. Didn't get a chance to do any shopping as a) dh was out of town & I had to get back home and 2) Tricia has access to an AWESOME paper store!! (lucky dog!).

We went to Red Lobster even tho neither of us likes seafood. Can you guess what drew us to RL??? Can you say BISCUITS???? YUMMM! We had a nice little visit & Tricia brought me TastyKakes. I'm not sure how I feel about those yet. I think they may have been too warm when I ate them; the peanut butter was too liquid. I don't know if it was supposed to be like that.

Anyway, we had an Awesome waitress who brought me 1/2 a dozen biscuits to take home (dd didn't like them. I think she must have been switched at birth) and she took our picture! Tricia may be coming back again soon. I hope it'll work out for a week when dh is home!

cindi
09-28-2008, 02:34 PM
great pic!! it's so nice to see smiling shackies meeting up! I hope you get to do it again soon
:)

Paula Carden
09-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time of visiting!

shadoob
09-28-2008, 03:50 PM
looks like fun...my dd AND my mom and I all LOVE biscuits...we are carb girls all the way..

My3Ds
09-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Looks like you had a nice time. great pic.

teabear
09-28-2008, 10:04 PM
How FUN! Glad you had a chance to get together.