PDA

View Full Version : Question for TAC ladies

CharityHand
09-29-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm getting ready to place my first TAC order as a Hobby demo. Any pointers?

flyingflower
09-29-2008, 04:47 PM
I recommend you stick to TAC exclusives like the stamps and cardstock collections unless you need to do a one-stop shopping because you don't have any crafting stores near by.

Do you have angelnet or will you be faxing or emailing the order?
Are you planning to put the order in with you as the Hostess (getting the Hostess sets & Gift with purchase) or on the demo discount form?

I'll call you tonight, ok?

CharityHand
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks Margo. I won't be in tonight. Can we talk tomorrow? I can call you. Will you pm your phone number to me?

The order that I have drawn up is all stamps with the exception of the palette noir re-inker. I can't find those around here.

I wasn't sure how to do the order. I don't do the angelnet, so I guess email. I'm thinking the hostess order might be best here, but I have no idea of the difference.

allinkdup
09-29-2008, 05:24 PM
depends on if you want the extra perks...

If you want the extra GWP's and hostess sets, then the hostess order is the way to go. If you do not care, save the few dollars and do a demo discount. Make sense?

I had a ton of credits the past year before I resigned so I stopped placing hostess orders.

flyingflower
09-29-2008, 05:28 PM
I found TAC has a great supply of reinkers - in fact, one order had all the palette reinkers on it - LOL (I have all ink spots, so I need to reink them more frequently then the full size pads)

IMBlessed5
09-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Charity, like they said, if you place the order as a "hostess" or customer, then you pay full price, get the hostess benefits, and get your commission back in a check later.

However, if you send it in as a demo discount, your discount comes off the top and the order does NOT count toward your $100 four-month requirement.

There is only 5% difference between the commission and the demo discount. So consider things like do you want the hostess benefits or don't care? Do you need it to go toward your sales requirement or do you have other customers who will order within 4 months?

I have emailed orders before and they done just fine. I don't even use a form - just give your name, angel number, credit card info (I just say "credit card info on file"), type out the order with item #, item, page #, and price. Then do your subtotal, shipping, tax, and total. You should get a confirmation email that it was received.

HTH!

MsQuesMom
09-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Vicki,

Isn't it Fall Supplement time and all of the Hostess and GWP are doubled? If it is, now would be a great time to make her order a $100 party if she can.

IMBlessed5
09-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Yep you're right Karen! :D

flyingflower
09-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Don't ya just love extra goodies?! :D