PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard the news about Dancing with the Stars?

tojoco
10-05-2008, 11:32 PM
I understand that Misty May Treanor broke her ankle while practicing dancing with her partner Max. He took her to the hospital and she supposedly needs surgery so she is out of the competition. I think rules have it that Kim Kardashian will return. I'm not sure if she'll be competing with Mark or Max but whoever it is she's sure to be voted off soon as she really can't dance.

GrammaStamper
10-05-2008, 11:36 PM
That's too bad about Misty May, but surely Kim Kardashian would be too embarrassed to return. What a way to get a second chance and, yes, you're right -- she can't dance!

Vintagegal
10-06-2008, 06:26 AM
How awful for Misty May! I've always wondered how the pros could dance in those high heels, let alone someone who doesn't do this professionally. If Kim returns, she needs to kick-it-up a notch now that she has a second chance. The poor girl just seems so out of her element.

emmcee
10-06-2008, 06:38 AM
Oh gosh, I hate that for Misty May. Kim cannot dance. Wouldn't someone else get a second chance?

midnitecreations
10-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh, that's horrible. I'm not sure Misty May would have made it to the end, but I watched her through the olympics and was enjoying watching her here. Though, Max has enough attitude to carry off both of them.