PDA

View Full Version : If you could please pray for us.

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi Ladies,
Fiurst of all, PLease let me say that I 'm sorry for always bringing bad news to the board. But this seems like it's not our year. Things seem like they go from bad to worse. Two weeks ago Troy got told over the phone that he was getting laid off, this friday. Ok I said to myself that this wasn't going to be "that " bads we make it through but we would have to tighten our belt a bit. Thats how life goes. So after that we find out the Megan as another cross country meet ( she wasn't going to have one this weekend) This means that we have to spend money on a hotel room so we can take her to it ( she lives 2 hours away) that we wanted to save for when he gets laid off. Well it turned out that we could stay at his brothers so that helped, Until we started home on sat afternoon and our van throws a belt. So 2 hours and $182 later we are back on the road. WE get 4 blocks from our house and guess what we are burning rubber and by the time we get home the van is filling up w smoke! We have already put $900 into this van and we can not afford to put anymore into itand it not work. So there you have it Troys out of work and we have no car as of FRiday I'm not sure whats going to happen .

On a better note Megan place 2nd at her meet on saturday. And my relsuts came back ok I just have to have another pap in Feb.

I know things are going to work out theyy always do but its very trying.

hutchink
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Well all you can do is take one day at a time! Great news about your Pap! Hopefully you guys can figure something out with the van!

Christie
10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Sorry to hear about the hard times. I hope things get better for you soon.

pesc
10-06-2008, 04:26 PM
You are right things will turn out ok at the end but it's sure not fun to be in the part where it's suppose to get better! I wish you the best for the weeks to come

teabear
10-06-2008, 04:33 PM
I hope you find a rainbow soon. It's been lots of rainy bad news there for a while.

toao
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Praying for you!

ccstampin12
10-06-2008, 05:38 PM
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Joanie

Robinkay
10-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Oh Mindy, I am so sorry. I will keep you & Troy in my prayers. Here is a cyber hug. (((MINDY))) Come to Shack whenever you need to let some steam off. We love ya girlfriend!

cindi
10-06-2008, 11:09 PM
oh Minders! what a trying time is right! I will offer up prayers, and I hope things turn around for you soon
hugs
:)

Kokopelli
10-07-2008, 12:19 AM
So sorry you are having some many problems pile on you all at once. Trust the Lord to help you out day-by-day. You and your family are in my prayers.

Congratulations to your daughter! And congratulations to you for the good report you got!

logcabincreations
10-07-2008, 10:08 AM
I'm so sorry, and I feel your frustration about your van....my last one died, and the one I'm driving now has transmission problems...$$$$$

Good news about Megan and your pap....I'll pray that Troy finds a better job paying more money.

Big hugs for you Sis.