PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have recipes for mini muffin tin from Pampered chef?

pjpants
10-07-2008, 11:35 AM
I have this tin and can't seem to find any recipes for it, lol My daughter want to make mini muffins but I'm unsure of cooking time, recipes etc.

I always follow a recipe when baking, so if anyone has some that use the pampered chef muffin tin, i would really appreciate it. :)

Robinkay
10-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi Jen- I hope this link helps, it has alot of recipes. http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

midnitecreations
10-07-2008, 12:45 PM
I make mini cupcakes all the time. My DS loves making these with me. I follow the receipe on a cake mix box, including the temp on the oven and how long to put them in for. The only diff. I've noticed is, if the cupcakes are to baked from 18-22 mins, then I bake the mini's for 18 (or whatever shortest time is give). Check with a toothpick, and if the pick comes out clean, they're done.

logcabincreations
10-07-2008, 01:44 PM
yes I have one for pecan pie mini muffins....I'll post a recipe thread (it's not a Pampered Chef recipe though......)

bubblegum girl
10-07-2008, 04:45 PM
i did mini sp;ice muffins for my open house and 15 min cooking time works great. i do suggest you test with a tooth pic atg 15 min and if there is still crumbs stick give it another 2 or so minutes

Kyla3
05-25-2010, 11:11 PM
Pjpants, I may not be giving you what you're looking for, but here's a recipe that uses mini muffin pans.

Mini Mexican Quiches
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup (4 oz) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilis,
drained
2 eggs
1/2 cup whipping cream
salt and pepper

in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese. Add flour, beat until well blended. Shape into 24 one inch balls, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Press balls into bottom and up sides of greased mini muffin cups. Sprinkle a rounded tsp of jack cheese and 1/2 tsp of chilis into each cup. In another bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Spoon into cups. Bake @ 350º 30 - 35 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers.

Someone else can probably help you there. I love these little quiches. I freeze them and thaw a few at a time to snack on. Hope I helped.

Kyla3
05-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Pjpants, I may not be giving you what you're looking for, but here's a recipe that uses mini muffin pans.

Mini Mexican Quiches
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup (4 oz) Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chili's,
drained
2 eggs
1/2 cup whipping cream
salt and pepper

in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese. Add flour, beat until well blended. Shape into 24 one inch balls, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Press balls into bottom and up sides of greased mini muffin cups. Sprinkle a rounded tsp of jack cheese and 1/2 tsp of chili's into each cup. In another bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Spoon into cups. Bake @ 350º 30 - 35 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers.

Someone else can probably help you there. I love these little quiches. I freeze them and thaw a few at a time to snack on. Hope I helped.

Kyla3
05-27-2010, 05:36 AM
INGREDIENTS:

3/4 cup butter, at room temperature (1-1/2 sticks)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup very ripe bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chocolate chips (about)
PREPARATION:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini-muffin tins with papers.

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, honey, sour cream, bananas, and vanilla extract.

I also love mini muffins! ;)