PDA

View Full Version : Swap Etiquette Reminder:

Sherry
10-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Hiya Ladies,

As you know, the Stamp Shack has quickly become and international community and we have members from all over the world participating in our swaps. As a Stamp Shack member, you are asked to allow international members to participate in your swaps. If you chose not to accommodate international players, we ask that you please do not post your swap on our board. The Stamp Shack is meant to be a place where everyone, no matter where you are from, can hang out and share their enthusiasm for paper crafting and we want everyone to feel welcome here.

It is also important to remember that not all international members have access to US or Canadian postage so you must also be willing to accept international postage or cash in lieu of postage. It is unacceptable to place a 'US POSTAGE ONLY' restriction in your swap description.

And, while on the subject of postage, it has been brought to my attention that some swap hostesses are not returning extra postage that is sent by their players. If a swapper sends extra postage you are expected to return the unused portion back to the swapper. We all know how expensive swapping can be, especially with the economy in the shape that it is, so please be courteous and send the extra postage back home.

Thanks so much for your cooperation on this matter.

gssoccermom
11-07-2010, 09:03 PM
I totally agree we like getting postage from other country's my kids love it!