PDA

View Full Version : I'm making that talipia recipe tonight

Erin K
12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm working on it right now. I have to time it right, don't want to burn fish or have cold fish when Brian gets here. I feel like I spend a lot of time worrying about how to time meals so they are fresh and hot when Brian walks in the door.. wonder if he notices?

inkinupstamps
12-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Erin, the talapia cooks in about 6 minutes TOPS! If you are broiling it, watch it carefully because it takes practically no time at all. Don't start cooking it until he walks in the door!

JMO

lost luggage
12-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Don't fret.. :) He probably doesn't notice. lol (Kevin doesn't... if I were to say something like "I timed this for you blahdiblah.." he would reply "I am happy with mac and cheese."

He also says to me last night- "Look! Cake mix is on super sale!" I shot him the devil look. LIke I make anything out of a box...sheeesh.

Erin K
12-21-2006, 05:52 PM
The fish is done, it looks perfect. I'm still working on the brocolli Brian likes it cooked to a mush almost. We are also having these potatoe stuffed thingies I found in the frozen isle. I'm not sure about them yet, they are like a raviolli with potatoes and cheese in them? We will see. Fancy fixings here at the kellogg house!

OH and Julie I cook out of a box a lot! I'm terrible like that!

laos348
12-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Sounds great! We did fish tonight - flounder was on the menu here!

Laura