PDA

View Full Version : New Survivor Game begins November 3!

Sherry
10-19-2008, 10:45 AM
http://stamp-shack.com/survivor.gif

Think you have the game of Survivor all figured out? Think again!

Can you out-wit, out-stamp, and out-last your opponents? If so, get ready to play Survivor, Shack style!

Game Start Date: November 3, 2008

Gallery Close: November 2, 2008 at exactly 8:00pm EST. No late entries will be accepted so please be sure to have your entry uploaded on time.

Object of the game: To have your card avoid elimination and be the last one remaining in the gallery.

Instructions:

Make yourself a card as your official game entry. You can make your card very plain and simple with the hope that what you do put on your card flies under the radar and avoids elimination. Or, you can choose to make your card absolutely wild and crazy and over the top with hopes that the crazy items on your card don’t get you eliminated! Or anything in between!

When your card is completed upload it to our Shack Survivor card gallery (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=638).
Once the contest has begun, we will release an 'Elimination Statement' each and every morning. If your card contains the item listed in the elimination statement for that day, it is removed from the game and from the gallery. An elimination statement might look something like this: 'If your card contains a red brad, you are eliminated from play.' So, all entries containing a red brad(s) will be eliminated from the game.

Elimination statements will be released each day until we have just one card remaining in the gallery. The final card is our Shack Survivor and is the winner of the contest and the prize!

The Rules:

Only ONE entry per player, please.
Please be sure that your entry/photo is as clear as possible (ie. no tiny little photos, no blurry photos).
When uploading your entry, be sure to provide an accurate list of all items/colors/techniques/stamp manufacturers used on your card. If you fail to do this, your entry will be removed.
To keep things fair, only standard greeting cards will be accepted into play. No 6x6 recipe cards, ATCs, or altered items are permitted.
There must be at least 15 entries uploaded in the gallery on the day that the game commences. If there are fewer than 15 cards in the Survivor Game Gallery, the game will be postponed until a later date or until we have the minimum number of entries.
The Prize: To be announced.

Good luck guys!!

HeatherJ
10-19-2008, 10:50 AM
thank you, Sherry! I love this! And how you think of those elimination statements is beyond me!

Robinkay
10-19-2008, 11:03 AM
I knew something was up when I got a PM that my old survivor card had been moved. Wow Nov 2nd huh? That doesnt give me much time to think of something...I guess I know what I will be doing on my day off! :+)
Thanks Sherry Stamp Shack Survivor is SO much fun!

Christie
10-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Awesome!! I love playing these games!!

Kreative Dryve
10-19-2008, 11:53 AM
I am so excited....now to make a winner

cindi
10-19-2008, 11:54 AM
woo hoo!
I love shack survivor!
:)

teabear
10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
How fun! Can I move a card I uploaded last night into the survivor category?

iloveflipflops
10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Oh boy. I feel like a winner this time. WOO HOO!!!!

ccstampin12
10-19-2008, 12:05 PM
WHOOOOO out there thinks it's time for me to win something?????
I DOOOOOOO!!!
LOL
Joanie

Artyfarty
10-19-2008, 01:06 PM
brill and this time tme round I get more time to think of my entry too ( cows last rd just did not fit with safari somehow lol )

limeyscrapper
10-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Great news Sherry! I love the Stamp Shack Survivor game too.
Now I've got to think about what I'm going to put on my card. Last time I went very plain and didn't last long at all - maybe this time wild and whacky ?

shuggy
10-19-2008, 01:21 PM
woo hoo!! at least with this i have more control...unlike the dreaded bingo game!!!

cecescraps
10-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Yippee! I've somehow missed out on the other rounds so, I'm super excited to play this time. Now, I just have to come up with the winning combination. LOL

suzi_f
10-19-2008, 09:13 PM
I did my card today. At least I THINK I'm done with it. May need a few more tweaks. Can I load it when I'm sure it's done or do I need to wait until a certain date to put it in the gallery?

Mrs. Fence
10-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Yay! I love Shack Survivor! Hmmm...now what to make....

mydogstinks2
10-20-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm totally getting in on this game this round. I just have to get a picture of my card.

loobylou
10-21-2008, 08:29 AM
I'm excited! I love the Survivor games. Now how can we outsmart Sherry? She has such good elimination statements.

GrammaStamper
10-30-2008, 05:41 PM
I see that I have some mighty tough competition for this game!

loobylou
10-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Wow, we have 26 entries so far. The gallery closes to new entries on Sunday, I hope lots more of you find time to put a card entry in. If you've never played before, it is a lot of fun. If you make a card this weekend, put it in!

loobylou
11-02-2008, 07:13 AM
Gallery Close: November 2, 2008 at exactly 8:00pm EST

That's today!!!!!

You don't have much time left to enter! Come on, join the fun!

HeatherJ
11-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the reminder, just got mine done and posted! Good luck everyone!

shuggy
11-02-2008, 02:25 PM
finally got mine in!!