PDA

View Full Version : What company(ies) are getting most of your stamping $??

TiikkiStars
10-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Soooooooooooo.........do you evenly spread the wealth around (try not to choke considering the economy) or do you devote most of your stamping budget (if you don't have one, then the money you spend) to one or two companies?

If I see an image I really love, then that's where I'll head. But, in general, my budget is usually blown into two companies coffers these days....SU and PTI!

Sooooooo, what about you??

:> Karen

GrammaStamper
10-19-2008, 06:53 PM
I go with what I like so I am definitely spreading around my dollars. Lately, I've not be spending much at all and, quite frankly, I hope it continues.

iloveflipflops
10-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Well, let's see ....
Taylor Expressions (those darn cupcakes are too cute to resist!)
Magnolias (yes I have broke down and bought me some new Magnolias lately)

I guess that's it. Its not as bad as I thought. i better keep searching. LOL

Mrs. Fence
10-19-2008, 07:42 PM
Most of the timeI just buy what I like when I see it or I buy the $ stamps, unless it is House Mouse. They are my very favorite.

pesc
10-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Su! is getting most of my buys... but well I do buy what I find cool in other company!

Christie
10-19-2008, 07:58 PM
I think it's easier to list the ones that aren't getting my money! LOL!!!

stampcrazyjulie
10-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Too many are getting my money.....LOL! If I like it, then I buy it! I am such a sucker!

Julie

MsQuesMom
10-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Well, I have been trying out a few new things so...
SU got alot, then TAC got a share, them I did American Art Stamps, MFT, no PTI..they have not appealed to me yet I guess? I did get something from Our Daily Bread and then I got some of the new Basic Grey stamps. They came out with some really cute ones with the new Granola, Urban Praire papers this month.

I am waiting for a couple of Sugar Nellies to get here too...so I guess I may have spread a bit more that I planned on?

Jovi
10-19-2008, 10:17 PM
A lot of my stamping budget goes to CTMH for supplies and to House Mouse and Penny Black for stamps... I do purchase other stamps if I like the image. I just recently started purchasing Sarah Kay stamps... but I'm trying to start using the stamps and supplies that I have before I buy more, maybe I'll have to do one of those no spending challenges!

Mrs. StampFantasy
10-20-2008, 02:14 AM
I have my money mainly for eat cake spent. I have, up to a few stamp, which do not please me, actually everything eat cakes. Otherwise I still much of Darcies, High Hopes and Magnolia spent, in addition, on stamps, which pleased me in such a way.

Lisa Sparkle
10-20-2008, 06:50 AM
I'm trying not to spend, but it's not easy when you see something that appeals!! I like Crafty Individuals, Tandastamps, Paperartsy, Rubbadubbadoo, just too many to list them all!!! I'm trying to use all the stamps I've got- there are loads that haven't been used yet. That's why Stampin' Kay and I often set a 1-2-1 challenge to use a stamp we haven't used before.

Artyfarty
10-20-2008, 07:44 AM
Mostly Pb but lately am in love with elzybells stamps xx

CharityHand
10-20-2008, 10:12 AM
None at the moment. I haven't been in the mood to buy anything.

J-inky2
10-20-2008, 05:23 PM
What companies are getting my $$'s. The Angel Company and Stampin' Up!

Vintagegal
10-21-2008, 07:59 AM
In the past three months, it's mostly been Hero Arts. I don't devote much of my $$$$ to one specific company. I just buy what I like, and if I have the money. There was one month when I dumped a bunch of dough into Catslife Press. Then, another month, it was Stampin Up.

When I spend money on stamps, it's typically a boat-load of money. Then, I'll go three - four months without buying stamps at all.

I think my next 'investment' will be in Hanglar and Stanglar, but that probably won't happen until closer to Christmas.

teabear
10-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Most of my stamping money goes to other stampers. I love finding pretty previously owned stamps. The stuff I buy new like inks and things like that the money goes mostly to Ranger and for tools it goes to Fiskars and Provocraft.

ccstampin12
10-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Hmmmmm....only 2, huh!
Well, this past few weeks I'd say it's been SU! and Magnolias.
However, it will always include anything new from AMuse and Elzybells.
Love a lot of things from a lot of companies. It depends on where I am and what is available!
Also....Addicted to Rubber Stamps....ordered a variety of company offerings from them lately.
Joanie

Jarie
10-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Since I'm in a SU hostess club, SU and I like the clear Inkadinkado but also buy M's $1 or anybody else if I like the image or words.

kerry
10-22-2008, 10:12 PM
I buy whatever I like...that can be colored with my copics...and did you say budget? What's that? Maybe I need one of those too...

Kerry

Erin K
10-23-2008, 08:46 AM
I haven't bought stamps in a while, but most of my money goes to Cornish Heritage Farms.

I did do a SU order recently, but it was modest.

Monkey Love
10-23-2008, 09:17 AM
I am a shopoholic and I spend wherever I can, so I guess you can say I spread the wealth around. I used to love SU the most but the newest catalog didn't have a ton of stuff that tickled my fancy. I guess like Kerry I am looking more at images I can color with copics.

beaglelover
10-26-2008, 09:45 PM
I am like Jovi. The year I discovered stamping I went crazy. Now all I try to buy is adhesive.

However, I have to confess that I bought two scallop paper punches because I didn't have any. Then I got guilt. So now, I am putting them away until Christmas!

Teresa