PDA

View Full Version : Club Scrap...anybody been to a Retreat before?

stampcrazyjulie
10-19-2006, 07:22 PM
I know Lucy G. goes to these, but is there anybody else that has gone to one? What do you do there, and is it OK to go alone? I was thinking about going to the Rolling Retreat July 13-15th 2007 in Denver, CO. I am just wondering what it is all about & if it is really worth it! :) Any thoughts on this from everybody?

MidwestStamper
10-19-2006, 07:25 PM
I haven't, but looked up the link that Lucy G. provided, and I saw that one is coming to Minneapolis, Minnesota too! That's where I live.

dgbearsmom
10-19-2006, 07:34 PM
I haven't been to a Club Scrap retreat. I have been to a scrapbooking retreat and I went by myself. I think it might have been more fun to have someone I knew there to share a room with, but I made some new friends. The ladies at my crop table were very nice.

Judy

BeckyButtshaw
10-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Come to Denver!!! If you come alone, you can join us for sure! (even if you don't come alone you're welcome too....)
To answer your question, I've never been to one either, but if it's coming here-I'm game!

GrammaStamper
10-19-2006, 08:40 PM
I haven't, but looked up the link that Lucy G. provided, and I saw that one is coming to Minneapolis, Minnesota too! That's where I live.

OMG, Lidia! Can you please send me the info. I think Minneapolis is about as close as these things will get to me and I would definitely consider going.
Thanks,

MidwestStamper
10-20-2006, 12:35 AM
Barb--you have mail. I found the link for the info in Minneapolis. It's not until next June, 2007--sounds like fun though!

stampcrazyjulie
10-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Becky...that would be way cool! My Sis just moved to Littleton I think....and she said that I could drop 1 or 2 of my Kiddos off at her place, so I am debating whether to drive or fly....also I was looking for more info on whether you have to stay at their Hotel, etc. I noticed the Denver one is at the Airport HI, and it is cheaper if you book it yourself & not as part of the Group....

teabear
10-20-2006, 11:38 AM
I haven't gone to one yet, but I see one in my future next year. You don't have to stay in the hotel, but they have lots of events packed into one weekend. I'm thinking of the one in Sacramento. San Diego is closer, but I will just be returning from a long trip and won't have the energy or $ for all the fun. I do hear that they fill up fast, so don't delay long after the registrations open up.
Tami