PDA

View Full Version : Enabler Alert: Memento Ink Pads

Vintagegal
10-25-2008, 04:48 PM
On sale here. (http://www.creativeplaystamps.com/search/?q=memento) I signed up for their newsletter and received $5 of my order of $25 or more. Shipping is equal or competitive with everyone else. The Memento full size ink pads are on sale for $4.42 each.

jazzypurple853
10-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Joann's currently has the 4 packs of memento's dew drops for $5.87

Far North
10-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Oh I just got some of the new Momento dew drops and just love the colors!! I think they nicely compliment the Nick Bantock dye colors which are my mainstay for dye inks.

Ethel that's a good price on the full size pads.

Vintagegal
10-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh I just got some of the new Momento dew drops and just love the colors!! I think they nicely compliment the Nick Bantock dye colors which are my mainstay for dye inks.

Ethel that's a good price on the full size pads.

Jan, I love all of the colors, also, but I bought the Tuxedo full size pads, only. I have tons of beautiful colors from SU, Ranger, Stewart Superior, etc. I wanted to buy the Memento Tuxedo pads to work with my COPIC markers.

I *did* buy six inkpads. :goofy: I hope they will last me for a year. LOL!

I figure I'll eventually need them, so I should probably take advantage of the $5 off 'deal.'

Deborah
10-26-2008, 01:49 AM
I just bought a couple of these last week...absolutely LOVE them!!!

spredbirds
10-26-2008, 10:00 AM
that site looks wonderful ... they have some good sale prices and a bunch of different items.

Thanks for sharing!!!