PDA

View Full Version : went to a scrapbook expo today--photo added

teabear
10-25-2008, 11:10 PM
I've never been to a scrapbook expo, but there was one about 15 minutes away from where I had a doc appt this morning. I was happy to find some stampy things and a few fun make and takes. I have some new ink and tim holtz goodies and some of those liquid pearl things now. I'll take pics in the morning. None of the new distress stickles yet, drat!

All that said, I think I'll stick to stamp shows in the future. Only two vendors had rubber stamps. Of course there were clear stamps mixed in alot of places.

Updated with photo of the loot. I'm putting the make and takes in the gallery, too.

1of2shoes
10-26-2008, 02:19 AM
Glad you had fun, Tami. We still on for Carson?

Paula Carden
10-26-2008, 09:20 AM
I have been to one of those Scrapbook Expo's in Las Vegas-but it had a fair amount of stamping supplies too. The evening event wasn't much tho. So I would not go out of may (which usually at least a 2 hr drive) for another one.
Glad you had fun and found a few make and takes!

Christie
10-26-2008, 09:44 AM
We had one here but I didn't go. I wasn't in the mood, can you beleive! I'm kicking myself now!!!

teabear
10-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Glad you had fun, Tami. We still on for Carson?

Even more so now for me. I really need some distress stickles and red rubber! LOL.

hutchink
10-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Looks like you still got some good loot! Glad to read that you are still wanting red rubber :)

suzi_f
10-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Cool loot! Love the grungeboard. I want new neato shapes!! I don't think we have another "expo" until like may or something. I will have to settle for Archviers. SOMETIME.... ds still has a report to finish & I can't go until he's done. Maybe we'll make it, maybe not.

teabear
10-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Cool loot! Love the grungeboard. I want new neato shapes!! I don't think we have another "expo" until like may or something. I will have to settle for Archviers. SOMETIME.... ds still has a report to finish & I can't go until he's done. Maybe we'll make it, maybe not.

Oh, the place I bought the tim holtz stuff from had an amazing selection and said she has ordered the distress stickles, but they aren't in yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks. I really liked that vendor. Here is her info if you want to look online:
www.scrapyard329.com

and she gave us this discount code for 10% off over $10....ABC123

cindi
10-26-2008, 11:54 AM
I have been to 1 scrapping expo, and one stamping expo..I'll take a stamping expo anyday! still..it looks like you managed to find some great loot:)

mydogstinks2
10-26-2008, 02:00 PM
great stuff!!

Mrs. Fence
10-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Love your new loot! Can't wait to see what you create with it - looks like you have fun in spite of having a dr. appointment. :)