PDA

View Full Version : Just stopped by to say HI!

GrammaStamper
10-19-2006, 08:50 PM
I've been really tired these days. My program for Rheumatic Diseases starts with us IN the pool at 8 am. The pool is 97 degrees and feels terrific on the joints. I can bend my knees a little even in there. Then we have lectures about nutrition, joints, pain management, pharmacology, really neat stuff. Then we do exercises lead by the Rehab assistant in group setting. Then lunch, then more group exercises and maybe another lecture. We end the day with our own individual exercise programs on our own. So far, I have been able to do the exercises and hopefully, by the end of the 2 weeks, will have more movement and less pain.

However, I'm really tired at night and getting dinner, watching some TV (very little) and reading the daily posts and I'm ready for bed.

Anyway, that's my days for a bit. Hope you are all having wonderful days, too.

lost luggage
10-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Barb- has anyone ever mentioned you bear a striking resemblence to Paula Dean?

Hope the pool starts to help soon!! :)

shurlyjean
10-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I sent a swap to you... at least I think it is you... my Scissors challenge.

Shirley

teabear
10-19-2006, 10:30 PM
I hope the therapy program works for you. That sounds great! I sent off my funny card swap to you today :)
Tami

tojoco
10-19-2006, 10:36 PM
I didn't realize you were hurting so much but glad to hear the therapy sessions are helping somewhat. Please continue to stop in and keep us up to date on your progress.

Hope you're feeling A-OK real soon.:) :) :)