PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, what's up for tonight?

Inkyhands
12-22-2006, 05:25 PM
I haven't been on in a few days....so I wanted to see what everyone has been up to.
The boys stayed and Dh's house the last 2 nights so I veg-ged on the couch and enjoyed the quiet and watched some t.v (which I don't do too much).
This is my second week working wednesdays, so still getting used to the extra hours.
Today school was cancelled since the roads were icy so the boys spent the day finishing up shopping with dad. Tonight we are having an extra stay the night....taco's for dinner and ice cream sandwiches later (yum). And just pretty much hanging out. They will all be in the bedroom playing video games so I will practically be home alone.
I think I am going to make a couple of altered lunch tins tomorrow and make a pie and banana bread for sunday. It will just be the 4 of us so nothing major or formal.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful Christmas.

cindi
12-22-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm just getting in from work..busy day today!
I'm going to make supper then I'm kicking back & putting my feet up!
I'll be hanging here at the shack after supper..soaking my tired feet! LOL
:)

iloveflipflops
12-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Well, I hope to get some cute cards made with my new High Hopes stamps but I am not getting very far yet. I started feeling guilty and cleaned 1/2 way so now all I have to do is clean the other 1/2 but that can wait till tomorrow or Sunday. Everyone isn't coming till Tuesday.... So that is what I am gonna do. Its a rainy dreary night here....