PDA

View Full Version : Airline Prices to Shackapalooza

tojoco
11-07-2008, 07:55 AM
I was up late last night (early morning) until around 3:00 am and thought maybe I could catch a great airline ticket price in the middle of the night. Nope, nada, nothing. The cost is still close to $500. I am determined to get myself to Shackapalooza come hell or high water and I don't want to let down my new roomie Amy. Hopefully after the holidays things will look a little better.

Did anyone else have any luck getting an airline ticket?

mydogstinks2
11-07-2008, 07:58 AM
I'm thinking after the holidays will be better too.

I'm so glad your still trying and have not given up!!

teabear
11-07-2008, 10:59 AM
In the same boat here. Hoping the lower fuel prices will help soon.

suzi_f
11-07-2008, 03:06 PM
If anyone can find cheap prices to StL, I'm willing to drive ya the rest of the way! I have a mini van so I THINK I can take 3 others and our stuff. If I knew what to do w/the luggage rack (or is that just for decoration) maybe I could take more.

tojoco
11-07-2008, 03:18 PM
If anyone can find cheap prices to StL, I'm willing to drive ya the rest of the way! I have a mini van so I THINK I can take 3 others and our stuff. If I knew what to do w/the luggage rack (or is that just for decoration) maybe I could take more.

Suzi,

I just checked prices from Memphis to St. Louis and the cost is at $450 which is still too high for me but I'm gonna keep trying.

ccstampin12
11-07-2008, 04:14 PM
I haven't even been looking!
I hope after the New Year the prices will be more reasonable!
Joanie

directmailscrapper
11-07-2008, 04:29 PM
I fly Southwest and they haven't started booking for April yet.