PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - Elimination Statement #6

Sherry
11-08-2008, 06:28 AM
6. Your stamped image must be colored BUT it cannot be colored with colored pencils or markers of any kind. If your image is not colored (meaning black & white) OR if you used colored pencils or markers to color your image, you are eliminated.

There are many, many ways to color your image but you don't have to use the ever popular colored pencil or marker. Try using straight ink, alcohol inks, ink and a brayer, ink and a blender pen, watercolor crayons, chalks, or bleach. There are endless possibilities and the effects can be wonderful!

Okay, off to scan the gallery now.

Sherry
11-08-2008, 06:28 AM
Hmm, looks as though we need the boat again - we have a few more ladies heading to Exhile Island. We're so sorry to have to say goodbye to the following players?

qvande (used colored pencil)
scraphappy908 (used colored pencil)
Paula Carden (stamped image was solid black - no color).
GrammaStamper (stamped image was solid black - no color).

Thanks so very much for playing, girls.

We now have just two players left in the game! Wow, this round of Survivor is brutal one, eh? Will we declare our Shack Survivor tomorrow or will they both survive another night? Stay tuned!

Paula Carden
11-08-2008, 07:38 AM
I am in good company and it was fun while it lasted!
Good luck to the 2 remaining ladies!

Spartymom
11-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Wow! Good luck Chelsea and DesertStamper. Sherry-nice picture of you!

scraphappy908
11-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Whew! I knew it was too good to last. (This is the longest I've ever stayed!) I'm almost relieved. The tension was getting to be a bit much! LOL It was a fun ride while it lasted. Exile Island here I come! Someone have a drink ready for me!

cindi
11-08-2008, 04:59 PM
party at exhile Island..plenty of fun for all!
:)

Desert Stamper
11-08-2008, 05:28 PM
This is pretty exciting! I can't believe I'm one of the remaining two. I've never even seen Survivor on TV!! Chelsea's card is beautiful and tough competition, but no matter which of us survives, we're all just Shackie friends! Actually, the party on exile island sounds pretty good; save me a Bahama Mama!!

spredbirds
11-09-2008, 12:11 AM
I can't believe that I am still in it .... :spinny:

Best of Luck to both of us tomorrow Joan!!!!