PDA

View Full Version : My stamps will be in a STORE!!!

GotCats?
11-11-2008, 06:06 PM
WOOHOO! I just got my very first wholesale order from a stamp store in VA! I am so excited! They said they want to use my stuff for a Christmas open house as a make-and-take, so they are getting a bunch of those stamps. Sweet!

Anyone know A Happy Stamper in VA? Shout out to them!!
YIPPEE!! I'm off to fill the order...
:-)

maxiesmom
11-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Congratulations to you, Tricia! Here's to many more orders to come!

mahodgman
11-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Way cool, good for you!

Mrs. Fence
11-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Congrats!!! That's awesome!

cecescraps
11-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Tricia, How exciting for you!! Best of luck and hope this is just the beginning!!

jazzypurple853
11-11-2008, 07:14 PM
congrads to you!

suzi_f
11-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Congrats!!! I knew I should have gotten your autograph BEFORE you got famous!! hope this is just the tip of the retail iceburg for you!!!

midnitecreations
11-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Anyone know A Happy Stamper in VA? Shout out to them!!:-)
I went by there this summer, on my way to relative's home. I'll be heading that way during the winter holidays, and will definitely check them out again! Which of your stamps are there?

MnMommy2
11-11-2008, 07:32 PM
congrats to you!

GotCats?
11-11-2008, 07:37 PM
I went by there this summer, on my way to relative's home. I'll be heading that way during the winter holidays, and will definitely check them out again! Which of your stamps are there?

Well, they ordered a LOAD of my stamps! A bunch of images and a bunch of sayings also. The make-n-take they'll be doing (Dec 6th) is my chocolate hanger stamps. They're getting 8 dogs and 8 cats! Woohoo! I hope they sell out at their make n take!!!
It literally took me over an hour to pack the box just right to get it all to fit. Whew! Poor Nikki is waiting for lap time!
:-) I am so giddy. I won't sleep tonight!!

GotCats?
11-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Ok, almost 8pm already and the only thing I did tonight was pack up that order and get the invoice ready. I am starving!

Also a bit concerned. I just FINISHED stocking myself up for expos next year. No wi have to go through all my bins again and my wood blocks to re-order and press more to re-stock, PLUS I have 2 plates of super-cute sayings on the way this week, AND mom (artist) is mailing me TWENTY SEVEN new images TOMORROW for like 3-4 MORE plates! AAAAA!!! I am stressing a little bit now cause i also have to get Christmas stuff all done........
I need to hire a helper. The kitties (I'm sorry to say) just aren't as helpful as they think they are....

patg
11-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Congratulations Tricia! That is awesome news! Pat

Paula Carden
11-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Tricia- Congrats - I love your stamps that I bought last year- the cats and dogs and sayings- I have made several Christmas cards with them already!
Once people try them out they will see how cute they are and how wonderful they stamp out- great rubber- I still like the rubber VS acrylic.

Paula Carden
11-11-2008, 07:49 PM
If I lived closer I would work for rubber dollars!

tesschap
11-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Congratulations. How exciting for you. I wish I lived closer - I'd offer to help you out too :)

cindi
11-11-2008, 07:57 PM
oh my gosh!! Tricia, I'm doing the happy dance for you!!
congrats this is super!
:nod::nod::nod:

teabear
11-11-2008, 08:20 PM
What an exciting time for your stamp line. I'm sure this is just the beginning. I think Kerry shops at that store. I remember hearing the name before.

teabear
11-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Just stopping back by to say oh my gosh, those chocolate hangers are adorable. Here is the link. (http://purrsandpants.com/) Check them out everyone!

tojoco
11-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Oh that's fantastic news. Congrats to you and I hope the orders keep coming.

JBgreendawn
11-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Congratulations...

Ok so Im probably the only person who doesnt have a link to your stamps... can someone link them??

Fief14
11-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh my...I didn't know Purrs and pants was your company! I just ordered EZ Mount from you! Congrats on the wholesale order! I've been to Angela's & it's a great store!

directmailscrapper
11-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Tricia -- A Happy Stamper IS MY STAMPING STORE (I mean the one I shop in, I don't own it!)! I know Angela very well-- it's a terrific store! Kerry goes there often and teaches classes there -- and both Fief14 (Jennifer) and Kimmyqtgirl (Kimmy) have been there a few times as well! I'll be on the lookout!

GotCats?
11-12-2008, 06:55 AM
Oh my...I didn't know Purrs and pants was your company! I just ordered EZ Mount from you! Congrats on the wholesale order! I've been to Angela's & it's a great store!

Woohoo--hey thanks for the order! Hope the cling foam worked great for you!!

GotCats?
11-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Tricia -- A Happy Stamper IS MY STAMPING STORE (I mean the one I shop in, I don't own it!)! I know Angela very well-- it's a terrific store! Kerry goes there often and teaches classes there -- and both Fief14 (Jennifer) and Kimmyqtgirl (Kimmy) have been there a few times as well! I'll be on the lookout!

YAY! Well, the box (all 15 lbs of it) will be hitting the mail today! She should get it in about 2 days. Glad you will visit her! I had to give her a little publicity too, cause I was so excited!

Christie
11-12-2008, 07:10 AM
How exciting!!!!! I would be on cloud nine! I hope this is just the beginning for you and that your stamps end up in craft and scrapbook stores around the world!!!

shadoob
11-12-2008, 07:46 AM
wow congratulations!! I totally missed the fact that you do this (stamps)....how exciting for you!!!

krcrafts
11-12-2008, 10:17 AM
I'll be up that way for Thanksgiving. If the store's open, I'll be there checking them out!! Congratulations!!!

spredbirds
11-12-2008, 02:07 PM
that is awesome for you ... Congrats!

jguyeby
11-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Where in VA. I live in VA and would love to know where it is located. I would also like to see you cat stamps since I am a HUGE cat person and always looking for cat stamps. Jennifer Eby, jguyeby

GotCats?
11-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Where in VA. I live in VA and would love to know where it is located. I would also like to see you cat stamps since I am a HUGE cat person and always looking for cat stamps. Jennifer Eby, jguyeby

Awwww, I LOVE the pic of your two kitties!!!
The store is "Angela's Happy Stamper", or maybe just "A Happy Stamper". In Reston, VA. Sounds like some of the other gals here know of it, maybe they could direct you better than I can!

I understand--I ALWAYS jump all over the local stamp stores when I find them!! Too much fun for me and my wallet!!!

allinkdup
11-12-2008, 07:09 PM
awesome. Congrats!!!!

kerry
11-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Congrats!

I teach at the store and love the store because it is almost ALL rubber stamping, all varieties and lots of great classes. I'll be heading there this weekend to see a demo from Claudine Hellmuth.

You can check out Angela's website/location/classes/happenings by visiting...
www.ahappystamper.com

Kerry

kerry
11-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Here's a link to what's happening with your stamps!

Holiday Open House (http://ahappystamper.blogspot.com/2008/11/holiday-open-house.html)

"_) Kerry

GotCats?
11-18-2008, 06:00 AM
Here's a link to what's happening with your stamps!

Holiday Open House (http://ahappystamper.blogspot.com/2008/11/holiday-open-house.html)

"_) Kerry

YAY! Thanks for sharing that!! Made my morning. Now I have to go outside and shovel snow....