PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Thanks!! *updated Saturday*

Christie
11-13-2008, 03:52 PM
I love that I'm being flooded with cards already!!!!

Paula: Your cat is sooo cute! I love the colors of the card too!!

SS: Thanks SS for the card I got today!! IT's very cute!
Joanne: What a great card! I love that cb folder and thanks for the cute bird stamp too!!!

Pascale: You are so sweet! Your words really touched my heart. I love the card. The colors work nicely together, and woudln't you know these are one of my fav color combos!

Mary/Sweetpea: Great card!! I love the way you attached your ribbon, I'll have to borrow this idea!

Sue/Artyfarty: WOW,WOW,WOW!!! That is really all there is to say about the beautiful card!!!!

Sally: Thank you so much for the great card! I love the sentiment inside!!

Joan: This is such a pretty card. I love the size and the silver edging really sets this one off!!!

Thank you all ladies for making me feel so special!!!!!!

Well today is Friday and I got some more goodies in the mail!
Joanie-Thanks for the sweet card! That is a great image and so cheerie!

Lidia-Oooooo, I love the card!! Did you take that picture? It seems like I remember seeing this in the gallery. It's just wonderful!

Sarah-What can I say, you really spoiled me! Thank you soo much for all the goodies you sent, even the old age pills! LOL! The stamp set is wonderful and I don't have any like it and the flowers are wonderful, I love the colored edges! Thanks again!!

Today is Saturday and it brought two more cards!! Yippee!!!
Sue/Artyfary-This is the cutest card!! I love the little present pop-dotted like that, very cute!
Tami-Looks like this took alot of work. I love it!!! I love all the clear embossing powder!

pesc
11-13-2008, 05:45 PM
You've got it allready! :) I did not want to take any chances since I'm moving really slow lately! LOL I'm glad you like it :)

Paula Carden
11-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Enjoy! Glad you received the card safely!

Artyfarty
11-14-2008, 05:05 AM
So glad your card arrived safely and hoping you had a fab birthday xxxx