PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Jennifer; a couple more, please.

Monkey Love
11-17-2008, 09:23 AM
Jennifer is sitting up, talking, walking to the bathroom with assistance. She has laughed and cried and seems to be well on her way to recovery!

Her right side has been affected by the brain surgery. She cannot eat unsupervised due to the right side of her tongue not working. She jumbles up some words but laughs and tries to get it right. It is like she had a stroke, but she will not always be this way (I pray.) They are talking about transferring her to a local hospital here in Tacoma for three weeks intensive in-patient physical therapy. I guess if that is best for her, then that is what we will do... I want to bring her home...

Please keep Jennifer in your prayers, that she may recover fully and be able to care for her baby without supervision!

Thank you for all your support and prayers! God bless each and everyone of you! Patty

toao
11-17-2008, 09:26 AM
What great news. I'm glad to hear she is walking now too. Bless her heart. At least she has a good sense of humor about her speech. I'll continue to pray for her recovery.

cecescraps
11-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Oh, Patty I know you must be over the moon that Jennifer is doing so well. Of course, she has a long way to go and I will continue to pray for her but, WOW!, so happy to hear how well she has done so far!!! Hugs!

mahodgman
11-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Wow, what wonderful news! I say bring her to Tacoma so I can hang out with her and you once in awhile. Has she been able to see Chloe at all since she's been awake? She must miss her terribly!

Christie
11-17-2008, 11:24 AM
What great news!!!!!! I'm sooo happy to hear how well she is doing. I will continue to keep her my prayers!

logcabincreations
11-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Sounds like she is improving. Continuing with prayers.

jazzypurple853
11-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Continuing with the prayers.

Mrs. Fence
11-17-2008, 04:13 PM
I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers. Thank God for how well she is doing, and that she will continue to improve. Her wonderful attitude speaks volumes.

stampcrazyjulie
11-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Wow, the amazing strength of you both is simply astonishing! You are truly an inspiration! Hang in there.

Cyber Prayers being sent your way.....

Julie

Far North
11-18-2008, 12:04 AM
So happy to hear of some visual progress! More prayers are on their way!

Paula Carden
11-18-2008, 05:47 AM
I am send you and Jennifer thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery.
I am glad that she is awake and making progress. After the 3 weeks in therapy then she will be home and on her way back to her life!

loobylou
11-18-2008, 06:59 AM
The great thing about prayers is they are for sharing! Sending more prayers for Jennifer to make a full recovery, and strength for you, Patty to get thru this difficult time.