PDA

View Full Version : Stickles enabler alert ......... dare to look ?

Artyfarty
11-21-2008, 07:47 AM
http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/scripts/prodList.asp?idcategory=293

wow wow wow new stickles I have not seen and just in time for christmas too !! what girl does not desire ruby slippers or sequins :laugh:
Roll on payday :arghh:

Christie
11-21-2008, 07:49 AM
I have a bottle of the sequins, it's very pretty!

frankiesue
11-21-2008, 01:14 PM
you are bad Sue!!

especially as its pay day for me, shall I shan't I???? liking the mermaid and sequin's

djc
11-21-2008, 02:54 PM
These colors are so pretty. I have them from when they were marketed as Suze Weinberg's Pure Glitz. Double-check and make sure you don't already have these.

I made a sample sheet for myself of all the Stickles, and it seems to me that these Glitz colors reflect the light a bit more than the original Stickles--could be my imagination. They don't look much like the samples I saw when I clicked on the link, but then the samples can't show how they sparkle.

I've been drooling over the Distress Stickles. I just won four bottles at 2Peas, and they are so different. My samples are still wet; the colors are beautiful, very rich. They don't sparkle. There does seem to be a glimmer that comes from within my little blobs. I wonder what they will look like when they have dried.

Daria

djc
11-22-2008, 11:12 AM
The samples of Distress Stickles have dried. Oh, my. They are nothing like I expected. They look like little piles of wonderful tiny flakes. There is a tiny bit of sparkle, but these are going to add texture, not glitz.

I put samples on white and on black paper. My four colors are Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, and Vintage Photo. The Vintage Photo is pretty much the same on both white and black. Worn Lipstick seems a bit lighter, pinker on the black; Scattered Straw looks more like metallic platinum on the black; and Spiced Marmelade looks more like a pale copper on the black. They are all intriguing, and I can hardly wait to see the other colors.

Daria

suzi_f
11-22-2008, 11:32 AM
dang, I gotta find these. New obession for Suzi!!

Far North
11-22-2008, 11:39 AM
The samples of Distress Stickles have dried. Oh, my. They are nothing like I expected. They look like little piles of wonderful tiny flakes. There is a tiny bit of sparkle, but these are going to add texture, not glitz.

I put samples on white and on black paper. My four colors are Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, and Vintage Photo. The Vintage Photo is pretty much the same on both white and black. Worn Lipstick seems a bit lighter, pinker on the black; Scattered Straw looks more like metallic platinum on the black; and Spiced Marmelade looks more like a pale copper on the black. They are all intriguing, and I can hardly wait to see the other colors.

Daria

Daria, thanks for the details! I have some on order. I love texture so that will be okay to add to the many times I use the distress ink!...will be fun to add to collage and ATC pieces.